This game is like an addictive drug...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

You know its bad for you, but you want to play it anyway.

Because of this I sit down and play and last about 5 mins before I quit, then I come back again and play for 5 mins and quit again. I wish I could quit it altogether cos it sucks (IMO), but unfortunately I am addicted.

Any help/advice?

y0ssar1an22
11 REPLIES 11

I have the same issiue i have bought a new T.V scuff pad and also had them out to fix my internet and it still makes me rage but all i want to do is playe play play.

3 games in then i turn xbox off lol. Then sit there thinking i want to play lmao.

Tbh could do with some people to play with now. I am a 36 yr old that works all day and wants to have a laugh on xbox when i get home but this game playing on your jack is so annoying it untrue.

X_Cpt_Mozza_X
Highlighted

Ye,I just wanna relax when I play not rage. I need to lighten up.

y0ssar1an22

Only lasting 5 minutes - story of my life lol.

Listen to music. Get outside. If your old enough go play a game of pool at the pub. Being serious for a moment 'gaming addiction' is a real problem for some - swap it out for something else that you enjoy.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

well i used to go to the pub but i ended up doing that every night instead lol.

X_Cpt_Mozza_X

I might look into getting some counselling. Probably too expensive though. I'm 27, and its the weekend so wont be playing much till next week.

y0ssar1an22

lol I tryed that to and it is really expensive and it didnt really help......

Had 5 kids too and that really really didnt help...

I guess i am beyond help sorry O.P i carnt help

X_Cpt_Mozza_X

Old dogs can learn new tricks. 5 kids - nice work   .

________

Moderator Moderator

LOL. Cutest thing I've read today! Awe...<3 *hugs*

Same here too. We need to find a new game to fall in love with that doesn't piss us off lol

Myramuff

Us blokes don't like being called cute - we are handsome and rugged   . Just need to find a girl who says that about me lol. Who would ever of thought that guys would show their softer side on cod forums. Back on topic - good luck to OP. we all have vices, admitting to them a good start. As for finding new games - haven't found one yet that engrossed me as much as the Zelda series - showing my age.

________

Moderator Moderator

Studios