This better be the last patch to nerf a gun.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

PDW and MSMC slightly nerfed with increased recoil and the FAL OSW nerfed AGAIN. Who the heck do you see that even uses the FAL anymore? After the other nerfs, people dropped that gun, myself included. Sure, it was a beast at launch with the Target Finder and Select Fire full auto, but it wasn't unstoppable. I haven't been killed by it in months now. I never see the SMR and that got nerfed too?

What's next? C4 nerf because it is heavily used among good players? Treyarch, the complaining on this forum is more about the lag than anything eles. Try to address that first in some form?

footballrule
21 REPLIES 21

These nerfs are sensible. I'm sure the gun tweaks will continue for the next 6 months. I still see the FAL in HC, where it remains a beast.

NoLifeKing29

No to mention how good it is in Leagues.  Thank god they finally nerfed the damage with Select Fire.

They didn't really nerf the FAL, just the attachment for the FAL.

Vrruumm

I just started using the FAL trying to get it gold. And I really don't find it that good of a gun.. I feel the Swat or SMR are better assault rifles. I don't get the nerf either.

hudder92

I still have to get the SMR gold.  Now with the reduced Damage that might be harder.

Vrruumm

I just started trying to get the MSMC gold, but with all ther nerfs, it's retarded trying to get headshots with it in Core. I have to play HC just for headshots on a gun.

Noob_Lyncher

I would think - and maybe I'm wrong - that in Core the MSMC would be easier to get headshots now with more recoil.  Start at the chest and it goes up faster to finish with a headshot.

I see some friends get 5, 10 or even 15 headshots a game sometimes and it astounds me.  I usually get 1 or 2, probably because I start my aim lower and let the gun come up.  I don't trust my first shot will hit, even though I seem to have pretty good reaction time and get the first shot on target.  (Keeping the sights on a guy at medium range, in Core, seems to be more troublesome than getting that first hitmarker for me.  Need to practice strafing more, or something...)

TRAILBLAZ3RSS

don't like don't play

simple

gdexter

gdexter wrote:

don't like don't play

simple

If I didn't like the game, I highly doubt I would be on this forum, right?

footballrule

footballrule wrote:

This better be the last patch to nerf a gun.

Or?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios