The spawing system needs fixing and so does Quick scoping.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

its not the tactic, its weather not it is balanced. QS should be at most dragscoping. have teh slowest ADS of all weapons. be unable to aim while your zooming in. not aim durring midzoom. no autoaim of any form. flinch should be a pain to quickscopers aswell.

T-boss

Snipers suck on most these maps very hard to use.

SMGS better be good. I enjoy reading you cry about one.

SnipinDB

Spawn trapping is one thing, if they're spawn killing you can report them.

obzi

guess 3arc needs to put the bounce in the scopes again i love quickscopen in bop1 cuase it took skill to use that damn L96

whhooooooooo

Actually quickscoping in BO was random and the pre-launch patch made snipers extremely broken.  Quickscoping period didn't take anymore skill, but sniping in general took much more skill because you had to wait 3 seconds before you even could come close to hitting the target.

Vrruumm

Spawning in domination is always like that. You spawn in the area you control unless someone pushes into that area. Granted I haven't played it yet, but this is how spawns have been in Domination. Now if the spawn isn't flipping with enemies near the team owned flag, I can see that being a problem.

Knowing spawns and where the locations are is probably the most important knowledge in game modes like domination. Treyarch has done well in the past, at least with Dom. I'm anxious to see for myself.

element80

Knowing the limitations of Spawn Trapping is Skillful.  It is a legit tactic for winning.  Capping 3 flags in Domination is a very stupid idea unless you have a extremely good team that communicates and protects each flag.

Vrruumm

i hate spawn trappiin i love playing tatic gamemode but playing with a bunch of randoms will normaly get you spawn trapped

whhooooooooo

I think Spawn trapping is a legitimate tactic for Winning.  It may not seem fair but it happens to the best of players too.  It really isn't hard to get out of a spawn trap but it is hard to get out of spawn killing.

Vrruumm

Halo 4 has a domination style game mode. In it you try for the 3 cap for once you have every base it becomes like SnD where once you kill the other team you win. I actually prefer it to the CoD form of domination now because of that fact. Matches can either go very quickly when that happens, or can drag about for about 15 minutes if neither team manages to 3 cap.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios