The spawing system needs fixing and so does Quick scoping.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

add zones near the spawns that check for players. if a player in teh zone/area, the spawn point is locked. if all spawns are blocked then add spawns and pick the least harmful spawn, dont spawn in teh same point twice in a row, dont switch back and forth between 2 spawn points.

T-boss

I play TDM and KC and there have been a lot of times i've been killed just after spawning.

The spawn system is terrible.

In one match we had a UAV up,I went past a spot with no enemies and then suddenly there were 2 reds on the map behind me and I died. I watched the Killcam and 2 players had spawned right behind me! And in a couple of games I spawned behind a player on the other team.

MrBiron

It is pre-release.  Don't expect the game to be perfect.  I bet there will be a Launch Patch.

Vrruumm

There was a 20mb update when I put the game in to start with....

MrBiron

There could be another patch.  You never know.

Vrruumm

What I find interesting, is that after all these years, these things are still major problems.

YFV1
Highlighted

but but but, i thought this was the game to beast over MW3. No one wanted the spawn system from MW3 because you had to watch your back instead of holding down 1 side of a map like some objective game mode.Instead you get fixed spawns now so you can hold a team in 1 place....Unless you push to hard.

Domination will flip spawns in any COD. Unless you know the boundries on where to stop. This i suspect to be the problem. No one knows anything about the maps or playlist that well yet. I suspect in time it will be just like any other cod game yet.

On another topic.....Are the demolition spawns in fixed loactions on this game like blops? I could go for some good ole fashioned spawn killing again

codchamp1

Remove quick scoping from the game!

GaryCartel

Studios