The spawing system needs fixing and so does Quick scoping.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

i thought the spawning system in MW3 was bad. The its pathetic in Bops2. every game i play some pathetic faggot with a silenced SMG sat in your spawn while the rest of their team have you pinned in you spawn and the game doesnt choose a new location to spaw in. unless you play as part of a really good team instead of a bunch of random plebs, Domination is unplayable.

Quick scoping is even more present in this game as it seems to be even easier and here i was hoping that trey arch would take it out. i hope they are intending on giving us after sale support with these issues as they dominate and ruin the online gameplay.

and that SMG that everyone is using needs to be nerfed

KnateWood
37 REPLIES 37

Congratulations on the first nerf this or that thread. Kinda hard to use a different smg when everyone is a low level. Kinda limits your options dont you think?

Dont worry if the spawns are as bad as you say they are. They will get fixed. Treyarch doesnt mess around. They fully support their games.

blb128

thats nice to hear. infinity ward never did.

the spawning is bad and i have played against lots of level 40+ players and they using the same smg.
and i played aginst level 7 players quick scoping. so wrong.

KnateWood

Treyarch are already working on the spawn system, they've included a spawn system which feeds back which spawns are good and which are bad (bad one are recieving damage within 3 seconds of spawning) which then all gets collated and goes into improving the spawn system.

As for the quickscoping, ive seen some people do it quite successfully - and others fail shot after shot after shot! I didnt QS much in MW3, but i'll see if its easy to do in BO2, but i dont use snipers as much cuz im not as good with them! lol!

narcotic_jamie

The games are being tracked and the stats will be probably looked at so if a certain gun is getting overused i believe they will look at to change its stats to get a better ballanced game. Its early days there will be changes it took me 2-3 hours before i even managed to get a care package it just takes time to get used to a new game. Spawing will be monitored as well to balance game.

Lord_L_Plumtree

Quickscoping doesn't exist in BO2.  If you are completely in your scope then it isn't quickscoping, it is hardscoping.  Just ask any hardcore quickscoper.  As for myself I think snipers are still harder to use than SMGs and ARs, period.

Vrruumm

Off course you can Q/S in BO.2 if you don't scope fully in it registers as a no-scope and is completely inaccurate and pure luck if it actual hit the target ! Q/S is fully scoping in and firing right after you scope in or if you need to adjust the crosshairs and fire(drag scoping) and takes an extra fraction of a second .

smokesdope

Every gun has a little luck involved.  Snipers may just have more luck at certain times and takes more skill at certain times.

Vrruumm

quickscoping is in BO2. look out for a player called meeerkat. theguy is insane at it.

KnateWood

Link?

Vrruumm

Studios