The Top 5 Things I love & Hate About BO2

Black Ops II Xbox 360

The Top 5 Things I love & Hate About BO2

Hello!

My name is Michael, and today I am going to be showcasing one of my videos to you guys. I will try to follow the YouTube posting guidelines as well as possible, so bear with me.

In the video that I am about to post, I explain the things that I Love about Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and the things I hate about it. These are my opinions only, and if you do not agree, feel free to leave a comment on my video or down here! A few of the things that I talked about are the spawn systems, the pick 10 system, and the Host Migration. Just a little sneak peak, so you'll have to watch the rest of the video to see

Feedback would be awesome! I'd love to hear what you guys love and hate about Black Ops 2 as well.

ItsMuhammad
4 REPLIES

Re: The Top 5 Things I love & Hate About BO2

in reply to ItsMuhammad

Just one thing I would remove the please subscribe bit as you can't ask ppl for likes ,subs etc and they might remove the vid Smiley Sad

smokesdope

in reply to smokesdope

Vids not bad agree mostly on your points but the KSG ? Are you kidding that shottie is beast it's like an easy mode sniper ! Every time I put it on I have a good game lol

smokesdope

in reply to smokesdope

Sure! I'll remove the subscribe part.

And I don't like the KSG! D: I'm so inacurate with it for some reason (although I'm not with the R870 MCS), and when I do hit shots I get hitmarkers. Somehow.

ItsMuhammad

in reply to ItsMuhammad

Oh and the snipers are just bad. Except the DSR.

ItsMuhammad

Studios