Black Ops II Xbox 360

Thanks!

I got thrown in to a lobby against 2 players with 6+ k/d ratios in team deathmatch...glad skill based match making is real, or else I'd get thrown in to lobbies against players with 6+ kill death ratios!

YO VLUD
12 REPLIES

Re: Thanks!

in reply to YO VLUD

The host probably ditched the game. Thats always causes weird stuff to happen.

Did you stay or leave? Howd it turn out?

Schoat333

in reply to Schoat333

Schoat333 wrote:

Did you stay or leave? Howd it turn out?

He would have dashboarded....

Cablez

in reply to YO VLUD

Exagerate Much? I've played many hours of TDM and yet to come across anyone with a 6+ KD! Prob more like 2+!

Devi0us
Highlighted

in reply to Devi0us

The highest I've seen was a 5KD with 400+ SPM with 60K kills IIRC. It's pretty rare to see such beasts.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Devi0us

In fairness to the OP..They are rare but do exist, I've played against a 6+ K/D player....Played 7 games in the same lobby, had at least 20 kills every game and a max of 3 deaths.

Cablez

in reply to Devi0us

Devi0us wrote:

Exagerate Much? I've played many hours of TDM and yet to come across anyone with a 6+ KD! Prob more like 2+!

Could have been those players who reset their stats just to have a high K/D. I've seen a number of players do it.

Not sure why people do it to be honest. I worked all the way to Prestige Master and I'm not willing to lose all my custom classes and gold/diamond-camo weapons etc just to reset for something I don't care about.

vims2011

in reply to vims2011

Lol I've recently started a new account because I've been bored. Prestige master is hardly a achievement it just shows how much you've played. I started a new account for challenges again and to see what Kd I am at now.

Devi0us

in reply to YO VLUD

yovlud wrote:

I got thrown in to a lobby against 2 players with 6+ k/d ratios in team deathmatch...glad skill based match making is real, or else I'd get thrown in to lobbies against players with 6+ kill death ratios!

Sorry, but you going against tougher opponents is a bad thing? Why not welcome the chance to kill some difficult players?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to YO VLUD

It is one of the elements in matchmaking, not the only one.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

Studios