Thanks for ruining ghost...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Your username is another possible reason for the ghost nerf..

As for snipers, what if ghost users who have equipped a sniper rifle stay of the radar but are unable to pick up weapons...

Just an idea.

HighlandSparky

I would be okay with that

SteadyCampin

Probably not unable to pick up weapons, but if you are at the time using the sniper, you are invisible to radar. As soon as you switch guns, you show up on the radar.

death-dignity

couldnt agree more with this post.

there is no counter to a uav without blowing it up which i find it stupid. they have never done this in any call of duty

spoiler_82

spoiler_82 wrote:

couldnt agree more with this post.

there is no counter to a uav without blowing it up which i find it stupid. they have never done this in any call of duty

Counter UAV maybe....

HighlandSparky

Still defeats the purpose of ghost ... Why would you have ever runned ghost with CUAV, that's right you wouldn't have unless you were working on a challenge or you were completely retarded.

SteadyCampin

SteadyCampin wrote:

Still defeats the purpose of ghost ... Why would you have ever runned ghost with CUAV, that's right you wouldn't have unless you were working on a challenge or you were completely retarded.

He said there was no counter to UAV other than blowing it up......

Ghost also counters it, if your not hiding in corners.

Stop hiding, problem solved, although I do agree with the sniper issue.

HighlandSparky

Ghost is still not going to work lol... Because you have to stop and take cover in gun fights all the time, unless again your a retard and stand out in the open while being shot at or reloading.

SteadyCampin

I'll see when I've played the game...I'm happy with the change but it's not a perk I used often.

Like anything in life it takes a few people to ruin it for others. In Blops it was overused perk and adopted by some corner huggers....

The developers have noted this and changed the perk up a bit, they've also stated that they can change things up a bit which they might yet

HighlandSparky

It just compleatly dictates how we have to play the game... I have camped pretty hard since cod4 ... I'm talking team death match scores of 75 kills to 2 kills. I don't see the point of changing the perk because people are idiots and don't check corners. Also how can campers be bad players when the people I kill keep running at me, I keep killing them and they know where I'm at.

SteadyCampin

Studios