Thanks for ruining ghost...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Before all the bashing starts I'm not whining or crying just stating facts. This perk has been in every cod since mw and has always worked well, yes it was way over powered in blop 1. But the issue was not that people weren't showing up it was that it was also blind eye which made it over powered and over used. There have always been perks or ways to get around ghost to make it balanced. Like in mw3 you could have ghost or quick draw ghost give you the element of surprise and quick draw give you an upper hand in CQC. With this said how are we suppose to not be exposed by the UAVs unless we're running around like chickens with their heads cut off seems stupid and unreasonable. All they did was make the game even more noob friendly and how will this effect snipers because you can't run and gun with those.

SteadyCampin
92 REPLIES 92

It's not hard to play defensively and move around. Seems like you can't corner hug rooms / corners anymore without showning up. Thanks indeed 3arch.

SnipinDB
Highlighted

Also realize that you MUST sprint, not just move/walk for Ghost to work. Talk about making a perk perfectly USELESS.

propipe

They are trying to make Black Ops 2 an anti-camping game. I don't thnk it would be right to remove camping permanently, (even though they probably couldn't) but they are trying to encourage people to stop camping. However, on the sniper situation, you do make sense there. I guess you'll have to learn how to quick scope...

death-dignity

ghost is currently the last perk you unlock, at lvl 55.

T-boss

Which is a bit disappointing. But I can see why they would do that.

death-dignity

Which is stupid lol... Part of war is being stealthy and now there is really no way to do so. UAVs will be up at all times on this game so they might as well take them out and give people HUD at all times because their is no counter for them now. Welcome to PAC MAN

SteadyCampin

There is a starter class with Ghost and after you hit level 55 and prestige you can perma-unlock Ghost.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

There is a starter class with Ghost and after you hit level 55 and prestige you can perma-unlock Ghost.

Exactly.

If players are dependant on Ghost, just use the default class until you prestige and perma-unlock Ghost.

I checked the default class myself. It isn't a bad class to start off with.

vims2011

WHat does ghost in this game do?

scalylil

Studios