Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have destroyed several tac inserts, but the challenge for it doesnt complete.  Any ideas as to why.  I have destroyed them with emps, black hat, shooting them.  At a lose on this one.

tahoephoenix
8 REPLIES 8
in reply to tahoephoenix

Okay read carefully..

If ur standing close to the TAC hold X for 1/5 seconds and it will be gone..

U will get points and it will finish the challenge!

DuskShotzz
in reply to DuskShotzz

Thanks

tahoephoenix
in reply to DuskShotzz

You don't need to go up to them and destroy them using X.  I almost never do; I run around with EMP's and Scavenger and definitely earned the challenge (destroying 5 in one game, I believe) by taking them out that way.

TRAILBLAZ3RSS
in reply to tahoephoenix

yeah u gotta smash em like hulk smash! Lol, i tend to camp them or put a claymore or bb next to it so when they spawn BANG dead lol. Makes them think twice about tac inserts lol

wtcwarrior
in reply to wtcwarrior

I never thought about doing that!  LOL

tahoephoenix
in reply to tahoephoenix

Yea plus u get that split second reaction most of the time they are like FK! or FAG! lol, that gets me a few hate messages after wards or some stuff in the lobby lol its all good

wtcwarrior
in reply to wtcwarrior

thats a cheap tatic for lazy people, you're better off laying prone in front of it for the entire game hoping to get that 1 kill.

especially since flak jacket and tac inserts used right go right beside each other.

i had some little idiot do that same thing to me only for me to ignore it since i have flak jacket, i just followed him around the corner and shot him in the ass.

then went back and replaced my tac in another spot

parnezzi

I play on HC and rarely see people use Flak Jacket, most of the time i think they run Hardline. Also, dropping a betty or claymore reassures me that I dont have to sit there waiting for someone to kill that guy and then respawn in my sights to shoot him. However on the flip side I have waited for a guy to drop his tac then shoot him and quickly shoot again when he respawns for a quick double kill.

wtcwarrior

Studios