TU Report: FAL with Select Fire...Its done.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Have you even gone for headshot challenges for any of these guns? Why do you think that they increased headshot range to kill at all ranges for the M27, Type 25 and Scar? It was a pain back when I did it, the M27 and SMR being the worst in category, M27 with its crappy kill range, you fire almost the entire clip to kill just one enemy, and the SMR was just horrible, the FAL was OP and needed a patch I agree, but I had a game where some dude just kept smacking me with MP7, it was in nuketown, my FAL had no chance against his MP7, we won because we had more control than his team, they got dogs and warhawk, when I killed him it was because he wasn't looking at me, if you're gonna nerf the FAL then nerf a few SMGs, the FAL was that kind of assault rifle where you never go negative against people with SMGs, this patch is not out for PS3 yet, but we'll see if its still as effective.

Harney05

Harney05 wrote:

Have you even gone for headshot challenges for any of these guns? Why do you think that they increased headshot range to kill at all ranges for the M27, Type 25 and Scar? It was a pain back when I did it, the M27 and SMR being the worst in category, M27 with its crappy kill range, you fire almost the entire clip to kill just one enemy, and the SMR was just horrible, the FAL was OP and needed a patch I agree, but I had a game where some dude just kept smacking me with MP7, it was in nuketown, my FAL had no chance against his MP7, we won because we had more control than his team, they got dogs and warhawk, when I killed him it was because he wasn't looking at me, if you're gonna nerf the FAL then nerf a few SMGs, the FAL was that kind of assault rifle where you never go negative against people with SMGs, this patch is not out for PS3 yet, but we'll see if its still as effective.

I never go for challenges. Ill get them as I go eventually. About the only thing I will do is take off perks for the art of war cammo.

deamonomic

SWAT was slightly buffed, meh compared to the M8A1

M8A1 is for the most part consistent and certainly one of the best ARs especially with laser sight as it dominates CQC with that attachment

AN-94 weird recoil, slow RoF, definitely a no-no for me

M27 got buffed, but the gun still sucks 4 bullets with slow RoF = pass it up

SMR recoil blows

FAL better than SMR, sucks with TF now, still very good just like the MK14 from MW3

MTAR got a major buff in damage drop-off distance, probably one of the best ARs for sure IMO

SCAR-H recoil blows even at close range because of slow RoF, only usable if you are in control at far range without need to strafe

Type 25 Great gun, goes dry real fast because of high RoF, falls short a lot when you need to survive

Ezcru

This made me laugh! Cheers!

So wrong it's embarrassing!

BazL79

Good. I was tired of people using it with Target Finder.

Rednecksniper39

People still use the TF on LMGs and camp the shit out of the maps with ghost, toughness, and a random 3rd perk

Azrael513

Now that the Fal+select fire has been nerfed and the Smr has been buffed, i believe it is now time to move on to the Smr+select fire, and hell why not add on a target finder for good luck

XxPureXxFate

Secret Recoil on SMR+SF << FAL+SF pre TU

gallp13

Make no mistake people, FAL with a TF has not been nerfed, it still puts people down. Just use the semi auto and its just as viable as ever, especially in HC.

NoLifeKing29

I personally didn't have a problem with the select fire I just did not like it partned with TF. It was almost unfair.

Rednecksniper39

Studios