TU Report: FAL with Select Fire...Its done.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Just to let everyone know, its not even worth using this attachment anymore on the FAL. Hang it up. The recoil is just too strong after 2 shots, its not even comparable to semi auto.

NoLifeKing29
44 REPLIES 44

good because it was way OP and i love the gun.. but i move don to swat with full auto and does the same amount of damage with no recoil.

gzowner1

Good? That was one of the few good Assault Rifles in this game. Now everyone will use an SMG instead. Good work Treyarch for not having balance.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

redx165 wrote:

Good? That was one of the few good Assault Rifles in this game. Now everyone will use an SMG instead. Good work Treyarch for not having balance.

~THE NOOB KILLER

IF you really think that any of the AR's are bad, then you need to take a good long look at your own playstyle.... hehehehehe i can do colors too

deamonomic

Swat: It just bad nuff said

M8A1: Decent Gun

AN94: Above Average Gun

M27: Needs more damage
SMR: Needs more damage

FAL: Perfect

MTAR: Needs more damage

Scar-H: Less Recoil and for exchange one more bullet to kill

Type 25: Needs more damage

Now you compare them to Submachine guns and most of these Assault Rifles suck.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

did you read the patch notes at all?

NoLifeKing29

What I heard is it added recoil but how much did they add? I play on PS3 so we will get this patch later.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

Almost every AR received a damage buff, even the SMR. The only nerf was this one.

NoLifeKing29

redx165 wrote:

Swat: It just bad nuff said

M8A1: Decent Gun

AN94: Above Average Gun

M27: Needs more damage
SMR: Needs more damage

FAL: Perfect

MTAR: Needs more damage

Scar-H: Less Recoil and for exchange one more bullet to kill

Type 25: Needs more damage

Now you compare them to Submachine guns and most of these Assault Rifles suck.

~THE NOOB KILLER

none of them need more damage. The MTAR takes 3-4 shots to the chest to kill.

I myself am done with the SMG phase and am Fully entering the Phase of AR's. LMGs are next. Oh and the scar-H doesnt need to be changed. its perfect as is... well... so are the rest....

Again if you believe that these guns are bad, its simply because you do not know how to use them.

deamonomic

You've got to be joking.

SWAT-556: Good damage with fair recoil.

M8A1: Very powerful burst weapon. This thing is great with no attachements on it.

AN-94: This gun is excellent. Sure, headshots are a pain but other than that it's great.

M27: This gun does not need more damage. It shoots fast and recoil is almost non-existant.

SMR: Okay, I agree. This gun sucks.

FAL: Decent single-shot weapon. But with the select-fire attachement, it was WAY too powerful. Didnd't even need a modded controller anymore.

MTAR: Damage is great, does not need more.

SCAR-H: Agree with you on this one too.

Type 25: This gun most definitely does not need more damage. It has extremely low recoil and is the fasted shooting Assault Rifle in the game.

If you truley believe that these changes are required for these weapons, then you have no idea what you're talking about. Go play the game some more (instead of complaining here) and learn how to use them properly.

Vespervin

Studios