TU Report: FAL with Select Fire...Its done.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

FAL w/ Select fire is still good. The added recoil is controlable up to medium range. Seems to kick up and right. I ran around yesterday with just select fire on and did quite well.  The few long range shot's I tried didn't work to well until I turn the select fire off.

copiusmind

I like it better without select fire anyway so it doesn't affect me. I don't get why people hype up SF when you can shoot it faster in semi auto mode by spamming the trigger.

nintendon_t

I dont like the select fire on it so I'm OK.  It seems faster just hitting the button.

Griefbot

Faster, and more efficient. There is no recoil when using the semi auto, select fire is a wasted attachment now, freeing up a slot to make the gun even better.

NoLifeKing29
Highlighted

I agree, the select fire is over rated. I did better without it even before the patch. Of course I was a huge fan of the FN FAL from Black Ops, it was my second most used gun. The select fire is really more of a placebo effect for most people I think, if they were to give it a chance for a few games without select fire I think most people would find they prefer it that way.

skippinglobster

Studios