THIS IS AN INFORMATION POST FOR ALL PLAYERS REGARDING LEAGUE

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Players that rage out do not deserve to play league, as no players can replace them once they have quit out.

noosh

And teams should not be punished because other players leave either. If should end the match and  end it with a draw. Which of course how draws work would end anyones win streak at that point. Since a draw is not a win.

A team should not get a free win just becasue half the other team leaves.

trialstardragon Level 70

i used to thought that to get masters you'll just have to beat a full enemy team of master division..

well i guess not. i won against full enemy team of master yesterday and i am still in platinum. (i was about 3rd highest score in the game including enemy.

not to mention i also won another game against 3 masters ranked 1,7,20 and 15 platinum. i came first with the highest score and 13-6 in SnD raid without any scorestreak.

yet im still in platinum rank 7+-

BryanNnned

you have to keep winning against masters regulary, not once or twice but like 10 times at least. I find full on master teams to be really challanging lol. I dread it when i see i am against master teams!

noosh

when you say win against master regulary, do you mean 1/2/3 master in enemy team or full party of master? if you mean 1/2/3 master and 1plat/gold/silver, i do that all the time. but not always win.

cause i rarely even see a 4 enemy team of master.. and  2 days ago i finally had a chance.

BryanNnned

As the population size of league champions base players increases, the chances of you entering master division also increase.

EXAMPLE:

Let us say the MAX base player is 10,000 players. That means only 10,000 players have entered into champions and completed their placement.

Number that enter Iron     : 20%- only 2,000 players that can be in iron

Number that enter bronze: 20% - only 2,000 players that can be in bronze

Number that enter silver   : 20% - only 2,000 player that can be in silver

Number that enter gold    : 20%- only 2,000 player that can be in gold

Number that enter Plat.    : TOP 18% - only 1,800

Hence the number that enter masters: TOP 2% - only 200 players.

So as you can see it is quite hard to enter masters, but you will eventually. Once I get promoted to masters I will tell you what I had to go through. I have started on Iron 200, and now on plat 20 on both playlists, and I have been through some of the hellish games ever.

Best advice keep at it, and go on a 20 win streak. My friend did that and was promoted due to his exellence apparently.

Good luck buddy!

noosh

i dont know if this is true ive never been on a 20 win streak or even like a 10 highest ive had is like a 7 winstreak but i was already a master rank, people say ur K/D is not a factor in LP but i think it is because i started playing LP after the whole COD championship happend and thats all i play now and still play my regular FFA, i play solo i dont have a team its hard for me because most of my friends i play with get on at random hrs so i play solo . it sucks playing solo LP but i manage, the first time i played LP i got put in platnium right away then after winning 2 games and not in a row i got placed in masters so i this point i didnt think K/D comes into factor so i tested this out next season started and i teamed up with 2 friends so we where a team of 3 so we playe all our placement matches we won all five i was always top 3 in all the games except one ,my friends werent they always ended with negative K/D's so at the end of the placement matches we go 5-0 i get placed in masters and my friends get placed in silver so why wouldnt they be placed in masters as well if the won the same amount of games as me and played against the same ranked players i think theres more to it than Winstreaks and W/L .

xxsparkmanxx

Yes you are completely right. I stated that in the opening post . I am going to do a structual rework of it now

noosh

It is a relative trueskill rank as evidenced by the ability to move to a different division without playing.

Essentially, should I estimate correctly, only a certain percentage of the player pool who have participated are permitted to occupy any given division with master's allowing the least.  In order to move up / down, you must increase your trueskill within the playlist past the lowest tier player in the next division.

It likely works remarkably similar to how Arena worked in Halo:Reach

anahum

Not at all like Halo Reach: Arena.

I went from Iron 38 to Bronze 21 in one game when I was promoted. If what you said was true I sould not have jumped that many spaces at once. A jump of over 200 places in one match. All because I played a team of masters  and golds and beat them as if they were no more than Irons.

the ranking system is very flawed in how it works.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios