THIS IS AN INFORMATION POST FOR ALL PLAYERS REGARDING LEAGUE

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Until they use a system based just not on wins, leauge is dead to me if i am playing solo. Random teammates never stay in a game and i am usually forced to play 4vs2 or 6vs3. Wether it be CTF domination, HQ. it does not matter.

codchamp1

Hi thanks for all the comments and stuff,

this is really regarding people adding me

I have finished my exams and now can play more often, bring on the requests and just give me a pm that you want to play league.

My response = add and invite you to party chat for league. Please use a mic, its my only request.

thanks all again. noosh

any questions feel free to ask

PS= PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ADDING SO I DO NOT ACCEPT RANDOMS

noosh

I will be playing Moshpit for a bit if anyone wants someone decent to play with send me a message: GT Deamonomic

deamonomic

I am online at the moment playing solo. Anyone want to join? It is 1:14 am gmt.

noosh

In my humble opinion, I think if someone leaves, the team should just get a loss and -10 points. There are too many times where I am stuck 2v4 and end up losing 150 points. I don't understand how that is fair at all. I am playing at half strength and yet the game still expects me to win? I don't get it. If someone leaves within the 1st minute or two the game should end a tie, and otherwise it should just end the game.

ImTheCaTaLysT-

Yh It is annoying when that happens. People are dashboarding because they think they are going to lose before the game starts. Funny thing is that they are probabally dashboarding on a team that you can win against. Pretty saddening I know, that is why I play with a party now.

• You can use these thread to find our own group of friends by just posting on the thread saying you want to party with X Y and Z " your gamertag" and tell people to message you.

I've had a lot of people messaging me ranging in their skill levels, but I know for a fact that they will not leave me if a game is going pear shaped.

Ps the journey is almost complete, Started on iron 50 ish now on plat. 20. Moving up divisions is quick

noosh

Agreed, if your team becamoes more that 1 man down because of leavers such as in Champions where you only have 4.. so if it becomes 4v2 the game should end in a draw.. neither team should win. Both teams loose, and only loose 50 points to keep it even. Or end in draw with no points lost by either team.

trialstardragon Level 70

trialstardragon wrote:

Agreed, if your team becamoes more that 1 man down because of leavers such as in Champions where you only have 4.. so if it becomes 4v2 the game should end in a draw.. neither team should win. Both teams loose, and only loose 50 points to keep it even. Or end in draw with no points lost by either team.

I disagree you shouldnt gimp one team because the other doesnt have what it takes to stay in the game. that will just piss off the good players. just like death streaks...

I do however think we should lose far LESS points if any number of players rage quit. for everyone that quits the amount you lose should you stay goes down.

deamonomic

I just think probation should just be additive and increased. That will make people think twice

noosh

NO it would not. inreasing probation will not make players stop and think and not leave. Players that rage will still rage and quit no matter how long the probation is going to be. Probation is a failure and does not do anything like it was believed it would.  All increased probation would do is lower the playerbase by the number of those on probation and in a list that can go from 3k to 1k in an hour.. that is not a good idea.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios