Stabing THROUGH the assault sheild?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

So, now besides the fact that the hit box is larger than the assault shield itself, you can simply walk up and stab the player right through it. I've been in some very tight quarters with enemies, shield bash them once, then they just stab me and its all over.

So, why can people spray at my shield and kill me, stab through the shield, and destroy my view with only a couple shots. I'm having real trouble here, people just slaughter me time and time again. I'd love to see some kind of implementation of a fix for this already disadvantaged weapon. Have the glass refresh after a period of time, have people not able to stab through the shield, and give it some god damned explosion protection.

I've also found out friendly bullets do damage to your shield. Teammates will shoot my shield, messing up my view. I mean, REALLY?

Liam25
2 REPLIES 2

I've stabbed through the shield many of times and I agree that it's really messed up.

ordyh

It really destroys the only weapon where tatical gameplay is a requirement in this game. The assault shield is the only thing that really makes you think, as opposed to other point and shoot options. Its sad to see it so easily negated.

Liam25

Studios