Black Ops II Xbox 360

I understand this past update was supposed to tweak spawning but I actually believe that you made it worse. No correct that I know spawning is worse. It was bad before but I learned to deal with it. Before update: I would get killed with in 1-2 seconds after spawning about 2-3 times a game. After update: I am being killed atlest 4-6 times a game with in 1-2 seconds after spawning.

This game is great but either improve spawning or remove what you did in this last update.

Last you might as well eliminate Snipers from the game because you can not hold an area off for more than 30 seconds before 3 guys spawn behind you. There is no need for snipers anymore. It is shame but true.

Engineer perk is unstoppable. You can spot equipment across the map atleast make it were you can spot equipment when you reach it with in a certain range. This will keep players from hacking all the way across the map.

Just some suggestions.

Thanks

Chris

Calvord5
6 REPLIES 6

I agree spawning was pretty awful today even my wife watching me play was like "what the hell?"

and rather than one guy spawn behind me, it was one behind me, then one on my flank. If I was lucky enough to kill them a 3rd would pop up shortly to finish me off. It was a giant cluster. Id kill a guy to have him spawn right around the corner I was running around and boom he'd kill me. Messy

Triton7701

I don't know if spawning changed with the patch but I do know that players are more educated with the really bad spawn spots. Like sharks trying to eat the little fish treyarch spawns.

BKBLAZER

I noticed that because the spawns were so bad (today) the majority of the gameplay was taking place at the spawn locations. Hardly anything was happening in the middle of the maps. I found myself trying to sprint out of the spawn location with the hair on the back of my neck standing up just to avoid getting the inevitable shot in the back. I just started checking out my spawn location before I left it and always ran into two or three guys. Eventually every one just migrated to the spawn locations as that's where all the action was.

Triton7701

Exactly. "gameplay was taking place at spawn locations", "hardly anything was happening in the middle of the maps". I really feel this has to do with tryhards pushing for kills and realizing Treyarch screwed up and keeps spawning people in front of them, therefore my biggest problem with this game. Flanking on maps and spawn killing has always been part of CoD. But this situation is constant trapping. Not letting us escape by respawning in a safe place. Like being stuck at Dom A on Interchange in MW3, but on almost every map now.

BKBLAZER

Ya it might not be the update just that players are becoming more educated with spawn locations. Either way there is a serious problem that needs to be fixed. I have beena fan of all Call of Dutys since the begining with Finest Hour and Big Red One. I have never encountered a spawning problem this bad before.

I think this has to do just with players becoming more educated on maps. Needs to be fixed. I haven't bought DLC yet specifically because spawning is so random and frustrating I do not see justification for spending another $49.99. When I can get spawn killed for free. This spawning is literally preventing a sale and I always buy the DLC.

Calvord5

Take your pick- Maps to small/lanes to fast, bad spawning, assults being obsolete,probation timers not working properly, lag comp. issues....

I have heard Treyarch say "we can't make the game play fast enough for the players" .

Mabye they need to slow it down just a hair, WaW,MW1, original BO, all did not play at a lightening pace and were some of the best titles in the series.

If I flank now, I meet my team respawned on the other side. If I make my way to the mid map area I get shot in the back within 30sec to 1 min. I wish I could play some of the older MW1 maps with this current setup tryarch has, that would tell you where they went wrong.

Buddha One

Studios