So does Hardwired work on scorestreaks now?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

So does Hardwired work on scorestreaks now?

Does it after the patch?

Hot-Wire
11 REPLIES

Re: So does Hardwired work on scorestreaks now?

in reply to Hot-Wire

Its always worked against Counter UAV's and EMP's.

CR4IG

in reply to CR4IG

Oh I meant if it worked for sentry guns and guardians too.  I assumed it wouldn't, but I was a little confused by the notes, stating that it now fully protects you from EMP.

Hot-Wire

in reply to Hot-Wire

I think that's just talking about the little flash effect you get for around half a second when hit with EMP grenades using Hard Wired, wont ever work against Sentries or anything because that's not what its for.

CR4IG

in reply to CR4IG

K thanks.

Hot-Wire

in reply to Hot-Wire

No worries, the flash effect I'm on about happens like 2 seconds into the video in the link...

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413984479#413984479

Also if you don't use Hard Wired you should give it a bash, I use it on all my classes as I find it essential in HC due to everyone EMP'ing me, even my own team.

CR4IG

in reply to CR4IG

I find toughness or scavenger more useful in those slots though. ... if it protected your own scorestreaks from getting destroyed than I would probably consider using it... as of right now, getting EMPED is annoying, but it doesn't stop me from killing the enemy.

Hot-Wire

in reply to Hot-Wire

I run UAV and VSAT though and there's nothing worse than getting a 1200 scorestreak wasted because of teammates hitting you with EMP's for the entire duration.

CR4IG

in reply to CR4IG

People rarely use EMP systems anyways... even less to have one ready as a VSAT goes up.

Hot-Wire

in reply to Hot-Wire

Yeah the actual EMP system isn't the problem for me, most of my clan run EMP nades and toss them at everything red for extra score and because the blast radius is so large and the fact its HC where the blast also effects me if my own team throws one, without Hard Wired I'm pretty much EMP'ed for half the games so it was either run Hard Wired all the time or continue moaning at my friends for constantly hitting me the EMP nades lol

CR4IG

Studios