So I'm moving back to the 360 from PS3, help?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I've never purchased a game for the 360 other than Castle Crashers. I've lost the removable hard-drive for it, as well as the wireless adaptor. Basically it's in the same condition that my Wii is in. The only reason I'm moving back is because I don't feel like getting a shitty port like the PS3 version of blops, and the new Halo looks pretty fun. What gig of hard drive would I need in order to run these two games? I have a lot of 16 gigs laying around, so I'm hoping I could just use those. Also last I checked a wired connection is always better, if this is the case then it'd be perfect since my 360 would be right next to the modem. I don't use the 360 for anything else but gaming, PS3 is for exclusives and Netflix. Thanks!

Kilagria
6 REPLIES 6

Not sure that the hard drive size is going to matter unless you plan on copying the games to the hard drive and playing it without the disc? Do you have a new XBox or Slim? All XBoxes should handle the game just fine, you just need to make sure you have enough space if you want to copy the game to the device rather than boot it up from the disc.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I'm not sure which one I have, all I remember is it's black (Not from all the dust that it's collected from storage). Thanks for letting me know about the hard-drive, I'll only be playing with the disc in so the only thing that would be of concern is music and DLC.

Kilagria

In order to run the games? 512MB is probably the lowest you want to go. In fact you even get 512MB cloud storage...but I suggest you use something bigger though. :]

*Reason being for patches, DLC, and your profile.*

I'm sure, though, that the PS3 version will be perfectly fine.

theatriks

B-b-but Hallooooo.... D:

Kilagria

:] I just mean that you don't have to switch to have a decent experience on CoD. But if it makes it easier for you, then by all means.

theatriks
Highlighted

Remember Xbox also supports usb memory sticks now. There are also 4gb Xbox with kinects for

$100.  Im sure you'd be okay with a 20 gb hard drive, if you can find one. 

Remember you need space for maps and elite app

keithblackwood

Studios