Sentry Gun Kills

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I've been playing BO2 for awhile and I've used the sentry gun in hardcore many times and i reckon if you are not controlling your sentry gun and it gets team kills those kills should not count towards your 3 team kills a game because nearly every time i place down 2 sentry guns bam i get kicked because some team mate decides to run in front of one. So I believe this issue needs to be addressed. I can understand if you are controlling it and you delibrately get teamkills but when you have no control over it, it should'nt count.

legend6475
4 REPLIES 4

This has already been discussed to death. They dont have to fix your failures.

They shouldnt count in your opinion. But they DO count so its your job to make sure how you place it or dont use it in Hardcore games.

I think it would be better to add it to an existing thread instead of just repeating the same thing with a new thread.

starbuckfrack Level 72
in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

This has already been discussed to death. They dont have to fix your failures.

They shouldnt count in your opinion. But they DO count so its your job to make sure how you place it or dont use it in Hardcore games.

I think it would be better to add it to an existing thread instead of just repeating the same thing with a new thread.

That's not condescending or anything....

@OP

Communication to teammates and running with parties is the best way to go.

Tek-DDG1

Nothing wrong with your opinion but consider this, the guy that your Sentry gun just killed got knocked off of his scorestreak.  He may not have been trying to run in front of your gun but the enemy popped out in front of him and your gun took aim.  Is it fair to him to have to take that death and you not to take any responsibility for it?  I understand that you aren't controlling the gun but you are responsible for it existing.  I have used Sentry Guns (sparingly I might add) in HC but you have to have really good communication with your team and they have to be agreeable to work with you in order to make it work.  Or you have to control the gun.  There really is no other way around it.

phxs72
Highlighted

I personally make sure not to equip sentry guns in HC. To much risk.

TKSPryde

Studios