Season Pass - DLC Rip Off

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Don't play it then

sorted

gdexter

Dont play then - sorted!

gdexter

twizobama wrote:

we got ripped off because we should have got more maps already. blackops 2 plays like the worst of all cods. someone at treyarch should resign

So WHY did you post the same thing 6 times ???

If you feel you should have gotten more maps with the original game then WHY did you buy it ? Why did you allow yourself to get ripped off ? You knew exactly how many maps you were going to get before you bought it, yet you STILL bought it.

starbuckfrack Level 72

I love ho people post things like 6 times.

You knew how many map it came out with when you bought it but you STILL bought it. So when something is a ripoff you still give away your money ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

H2DKILLER wrote:

Whats going on i pay £40 ($50) for all up and coming DLC and now about 10 DLC packs have come out and i can't Dowload a single one unless i pay more money! anyone else think Season pass holders should get a Create a Class set, Emblem Set and camo pack free as we pay up front and get nothing extra but a single title ?

This is ****** up Treyarch/Activison you should try and please the supportive players for paying up front not just take the money and forget about them i know i'm not going to buy another season pass how about everyone else do you agree ?

You paid for the season pass and are going to get what you paid for. Not that difficult to figure out.

You want something for free well you arent going to get it.

starbuckfrack Level 72

What about the avatars then?  Why is it that season pass holders don't want them as well the CaC and camo sets?

After being gimped by IW with Elite I never bothered with the season pass.  Plus, in other games I've seen season pass prices can get heavily discounted if you're lucky and spot them and you're willing to wait.

SitRepPro

SitRepPro, you're right, I do the same thing, but it seems to me that the few sales that have been had have taken my speculative formula into consideration (60 + 50 + 10 /12). If they put anything on sale we can expect the price to reflect the time it's been out and how long before the next 'season' will begin. If you get the game for 39.99 it's because we're nearing 5 months into this titles life cycle. I'm just wildly speculating, but I think things will get like the EA guy said, "When you are six hours into playing ... and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload....You’re really not very price sensitive at that point in time...". We can only hope that someone will realize that some of us play games because they are a very cheap form of entertainment and they allow us become distracted from fat greedy bastards that don't work as hard as the rest of us.

rhetoricmonkey

THERE ARE AVATARS??!?!

squity123

Activision at one time, or a representative in their industry, said that a 9.99 monthly subscription was something that they'd like to do, he later retracted it, but now here we are a few years later and that's exactly what some of you people are paying. Some more, some less. I for one pay less. 60 dollars is a good deal for the entertainment that this series has given me. 60 dollars is too much for the new spawn system, the well hidden lag,  and the advertising of DLC that I get in Black Ops 2. As far as the original poster is concerned, I'm not being a troll, I'm just stating an observation, you're a part of why Black Ops 2 and the franchise is in the shape that it is.

For anyone that doesn't understand what I mean by 'that's exactly what some of you are paying'. I mean in November you will buy the next COD with it's pass; Game $60 + Pass $50 = $110. $110 + misc. skins and slots $10 (possibly more) = $ 120.00. $120.00 / 12 months (the time between games) = $10.00 a month.

Also, thanks for the satisfaction original poster. I'm glad to see you're aware that you're not getting your money's worth.

rhetoricmonkey

Hmm.. in interesting view point and break down of the cost related to game in relations that one time mentioning of a pay to play system a while back. Your view has merit and credibility to it and makes a person pause and wonder at things just a little bit more about the direction this company is trying to move. One that I will not be part of and if it does go this route, will no longer be a player of this franchise and will simply trade off all current owned games of this franchise in toward something better.

trialstardragon Level 70

Studios