Revolution Update

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I call the update the Revolution Update because it is mainly for Revolution.

For those who still don't understand, the update is for the Revolution map pack. The update assures that Revolution is compatiable with Black Ops II ahead of time.

The following is what is added in Zombies:

-NEW on Green Run: Revealing a new game mode, Turned, found at the Diner.

-NEW on Green Run: Notice it is harder to choose a map due to the Diner becoming an option for DLC holders.

-Leaderboards on Green Run: Turned Diner is now available as a I Z III match. The leaderboards include Position, Gamertag, Wins, Losses, Kills, and Returns.

-Leaderboards on Great Leap Forward: The DLC Map Die Rise appears to be a game mode, if one notices how Die Rise would be in the same place as TranZit. Die Rise is confirmed as a map from Treyarch advertisements. This could possibly mean TranZit is a map. Any thoughts?

-Leaderboards on Great Leap Forward: A guy named ITTOTTRS apparently played online solo on Die Rise. He had played the full first round, and supposedly purposely got downed at the beginning of the second round. He has a gameplay on his Player Channel, although no one can access this gameplay until one has downloaded Revolution.

For people wanting to know, Diner is confirmed not a Survival map by the Zombies Leaderboards.

The following is what is added in Multiplayer. Most will be avaiable only if you have bought the season pass until Revolution is released (Not confirmed):

-Public Match now has a Revolution Playlist featuring the four maps from Revolution.

-In the Create A Class part of the menu, your Primary slot will supposedly have a NEW gun. This gun is the Peacekeeper, included in the Submachine Guns line, but is not available or seen until Revolution has been downloaded into your console.

-You will be able to see the Barracks have something NEW. This is an emblem, although it is not available at the time. The emblem will be most likely befrom Revolution as you cannot see the emblem, but this is not confirmed.

-You are now allowed to Live Stream a Public Match. The Live Stream capability is the same as the League Play Live Stream, requiring 1.5 mbps upload bandwidth.

-The Options allow you to Link your game with your Twitter account. Because of this, Live Streaming can be shared to Twitter.

For people wanting to know, Revolution is not available in the store, although when attempting to enter the Playlist Revolution, it will ask you to go to the Store in order to purchase the map pack.

Staplers10
4 REPLIES 4

and currently (Saturday January 26, 2013 at 6:47am) Black Ops 2 is unplayable because of said patch.

Stinger11B

The game isn't unplayable. At least to me...

Staplers10

i cant get into a match but when i do it lags so bad...im not the only one having this problem alot of people are and the one that arent having the problem after downloading the patch are lucky...so consider yourself lucky my friend.

Stinger11B
Highlighted

I guess you can consider everyone in my friend's list lucky. You are probably just connecting to the wrong people. Check your Search Preferences and make sure it is on Normal. Any makes it bad, and Best makes it hard. If some people have mics, ask them which country they are in. I lag a descent amount due to location purposes. Lastly, reboot your router. Your router may have done something while you were downloading the update.

Staplers10

Studios