Remove Tactical Insertion!!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

omgx2rainb0w
22 REPLIES 22

The problem is in the cheating mentality of some players and not the Tac.

obzi

true but without the tac it would be alot harder to boost and would practicly put a stop to it

banned-again

The maps in this are very small anyway so two friends can quickly find each other if they're chatting on headsets, all it would do is slow them down slightly, the cheats don't just do all this by accident anyway. 

These guys intentionally go into games to boost, they think and plan what part of the map they're going to do it so nothing would change.

Put me on a smaller map like Grind and I bet I could find you quickly enough in one game to give you at least 20 headshots, remove the Tac and these kids will vote against larger maps then just jump out if the vote goes that way.

A huge number of people use the Tac legitimately as do I, and we shouldn't lose a valuable tool just because some choose to misuse it.

obzi

hahaha im yet to see any one use it legit yet only people i see using them are objective killwhores and boosters

banned-again

Come and watch me play tdm, come anytime and my tag is my name above if you want to. (I'm currently waiting to unlock TAC again after hitting prestige a few days ago)

I'm 100% legit all the way (which is probably why I usually get a good kicking but still) I don't even use a scuf controller, etc and on Elite you can check all my crappy MW3 stats too.

I would rather take a beating legitimately game after game than cheat.

You'll also see from previous threads on this there are a significant number of legit players on this very forum who use it but the point is by removing it the cheats will still boost, it might take them a fraction longer but they still will so removing it is a pointless exercise.

obzi

im not saying your not a legit user im saying im yet to come across one and to be honest many people on here are full of crap and will say anything not to sound like a noob

banned-again

I agree that some ppl use it legitimately, but to say a huge number is a little much.I mean really, given what removing it would do to boosters, and given the fact that I rarely see one used legit, perhaps 1 or 2 out of 10, removing it it would fix a lot. I know the boosters are gonna boost, but damn, the tac insert is just an enabler.

CLureCO

completely agree

Roush1

obzi wrote:

Put me on a smaller map like Grind and I bet I could find you quickly enough in one game to give you at least 20 headshots, remove the Tac and these kids will vote against larger maps then just jump out if the vote goes that way.

Grind is one of the BIGGER maps.

propipe

Studios