Raising UAV Scorestreak..Campfest

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Raising UAV Scorestreak..Campfest

in reply to triiviium-

The problem with this game is the maps are way too small and everyone is sick of uav's and people will eventually camp all the time anyway now so this update was a waste of time because now everyone is scared to run out and get kills fact. In other words people rely on the uav too much

clarettrick

in reply to TNwhathappened

TDM and DOM were always campfests, use your eyes and move.

NoLifeKing231

Like it or not, camping has difinately increased.  Domination especially was painful.  A few thought it would decrease from the change, but that was not the case.

ChiliDog304

All this whining about people camping due to less UAVs... why don't you try this: add Hunter Killer to your killstreaks. Use Hardline. Extreme Conditioning. Lightweight. Capture A, then run to B and capture it. Surely there will be someone headed to B, so get the kill, 125 points for defense. Use a couple EMP grenades (50 points per destroyed equipment). Once you pick up the Hunter Killer and UAV, use them both, and throw the HK toward where they're camping. If they're laying on top of each other trying to camp their spawn, = possible double/triple kill = 50-75 additional points. If they wanna camp, farm then for points. It's real simple, and this is coming from someone with one of the worst connections on COD sometimes. 115KB/s down, 75KB/s up, 145ms ping. So, no use in trying to tell me that it works for me because my line is better than yours. Don't wanna hear that or any other excuses. Excuses are for noskill people. Like most of you, I actually terribly suffer from lag comp, horrible skill based matchmaking/regoinal matchmaking. I constantly get coupled with Puerto Rican players, and I am from the Northeast USA. I guarantee, even at 425, I can still pop a UAV within 45 seconds of any Dom game beginning. Guarantee it.

lmaFrickinBeast

I eat campers. Cam pon

feraldeath

I just finished playing a game of domination and it went the same as always, you have a few campers who get some kills but are at the bottom because they have no caps and the majority and people at the top have 5-6 caps and defends. I don't use hardline and I still called in a few uavs that game, teh only noticable difference really is you basically will get uav and rcxd at the same time if you are running both, which I happen to be because I am working on the kills challenge. Just finished another game on hijack and i cant say I even noticed a difference in the smgs, everyone is still running them and getting kills, I had no problem with the vector, in fact for some reason I was getting headshots easier. Some said they nerfed the remington, but again I didn't see any noticable difference, managed to get my last bloodthirsty needed for gold today . Not looking forward to trying to get that many one hit kills with the S12, but oh well just gotta grind through it.

jpischke

I'd much rather have the gameplay slow down a bit than what it was for me. The red dot lusting rusher zombies we're everywhere. No tactics, just complete smg'd laser UAV ridden chaos.

They'll be killed easier now if there is no constant UAV to rely on. Players who use their eyes and sense of where the enemy should be will probably do better now. I dont know for sure as I haven't played it yet, but I can only hope.

Plus maybe I'll get to play like old times and get to flank some stationary positioning lovers. As someone who loves to flank and surprise people, I'm excited about his.  Time will only tell. The scrorestreak didn't go up that much though, so it can't be that much different right?

Moofda

IF THEY HAD JUST LEFT GHOST ALONE..................

NOW THEY ARE CHASING THERE OWN BUTTS........

TRYING TO CORRECT THIS...........

RAISE UAV, WANT STOP IT.........

JUST LEAVE GHOST ALONE, THEN RUN N GUN CAN CHASE THERE DOTS, ALL THEY WANT......

I DONT GET IT.....

TREYARCH CAUSED ALL THIS COMPLAINING BY CHANGING 1 THING ...OMG...

Captin_chaos

Studios