Raising UAV Scorestreak..Campfest

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Raising UAV Scorestreak..Campfest

I woke up to this morning's update that included raising the UAV scorestreak from 350 to 425.  It has turned into CAMPFEST.  Since there is no longer a UAV going for your team almost constantly,  the campers on Domination are laying down in their spawn.  You were able to get a UAV by capturing the first two objectives and a defense kill.  Now you can make the first two captures, make it to the other team's spawn and WALLA!  2-3 people laying down.  It's okay to defend your objective, but you look at the scoreboard, and you got killed by someone with no captures, or only the one cap at the beginning of the round.  If UAVs were still constant, then you would see the person not moving. 

Same thing in Deathmatch, it gives an incentive to camp the whole game when UAVs are a little harder to come by. 

I thought that LIMITED UAV IS FOR HARDCORE. 

TNwhathappened
37 REPLIES

Re: Raising UAV Scorestreak..Campfest

in reply to TNwhathappened

If people want their UAVs that bad, they can use Hardline. It's only a scorestreak, and it's not even that good anyways. UAVs don't last long when someone's rocking the PDA or the FHJ.

An Oreo

in reply to An Oreo

You are right, the UAV is not that great for yourself, but you are missing what I am saying, there is no longer a UAV in the air for your team almost constantly.  If there is one in the air, it gets shot down, but you can be sure in the next 15 seconds another will be up.  No longer - they are much harder to come by, and the ones that go in the air are shot down with no replacement soon after.  It's giving people incentive to camp, because there are only a couple of UAVs that stay in the air throughout the match.

TNwhathappened

I'm glad it was increased. Now people have to use their eyes instead of chasing red dots.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

But it is giving people a reason to CAMP.  I like to know if someone is in the same are for a while.  If you dont like red dots, go play hardcore.

TNwhathappened

So what if they camp? Camping is a valid strategy. As with campers, you know where they are. If you can't breach their defense then it's your problem. What the UAV does is make it easier and act like a crutch.

Run_N_Gunning_C

Its not a valid stratagy. But based on your name you are a camper and join your fellow campers in roasting marshmellows in the corner.

Tell me, why do you continue to waste $60 for sitting in a corner when you can sit in the corner for free in real life?

icyzyon

in reply to icyzyon

And who the hell are you to tell me how to play the game? You paid for my game? You're paying for my internet?

I will play the way I want to and I play both styles depending on the situation. I just don't run around like a headless chicken chasing red dots all over the map.

Run_N_Gunning_C

Pretty sure you don't pay for your internet and you didn't pay for your game. Mommy and Daddy do. So why don't you just calm down a bit, go ask mommy to pay attention to you and stop sticking you in front of a xbox or computer.

icyzyon

Im not predominantly a camper nor a run n gunner so i understand your position and respect it. I felt it was too easy to see everyone with the way the uav was initially set up esp with ghost being a half ghost..lol. in team match games, both rushers & campers are necessary for team success. One group attacks the other protects. In short, stick to your style and have fun.

bmf1974

Studios