Quick Sniping Montage

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Quick Sniping Montage

Hey Guys,

I wanted to give a shot at making my own Sniping montage from some game footage i got around release time. I thought it might be funny to make it about gradually getting better at sniping (like in rocky or something) since I'm not a crazy 360 triple cheeseburger trick shot quad collateral through a wall - type of sniper...

anyway, Feedback is greatly appreciated as I'm pretty new at the video editing side of things...

\

Thanks Very much!

here's the link -

HeyyItsKiri
6 REPLIES

Re: Quick Sniping Montage

in reply to HeyyItsKiri

Can someone warn me as to whether this involves cheapscoping or not before I click on it, I just cant handle any more dissapointment after the guy who started the thread pushing his laser pen

CowboySr

in reply to CowboySr

Wtf is Cheapscoping lol?

HeyyItsKiri

in reply to CowboySr

I would classify only a couple of those kills as a quickscope. Other than that he used the weapon at range like a sniper should.

To OP...

That wasn't bad at all. Not to many effects and the music wasn't to horrible. I am neither a huge fan of sniping nor the music you chose, but all in all I say you did a good job putting it together the way you did, and like I already said. You used the weapon along the lines that a sniper should be used. Good job.

jwaller123

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

Can someone warn me as to whether this involves cheapscoping or not before I click on it, I just cant handle any more dissapointment after the guy who started the thread pushing his laser pen

Only watched the first minute so for that part,

Nah this guy is sniping, there are a couple of quckies in there, but he looks like he actually aims before shooting most of the time.

@OP, Nice shooting

COD_WIDOW

in reply to HeyyItsKiri

Good Montage, keep it coming.

FixBlops2
Highlighted

in reply to HeyyItsKiri

Great shooting man!

Thats my kind of playstyle

dweez1988