Question- Watching videos of my matches and following the top play

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I have been watching the videos of my recent's games and I follow the top guy to see what he was doing compared to me. I have been completly amazed that almost every one of these good players get crazy easy kills.

Why is it that they always have a 3 bar or less connection compared to the rest of the lobby? There Hit box is so huge its astonishing. Is it just me or is this a problem with the game or are they cheating the system.

Some feed back would be nice  Thx

youshotme
7 REPLIES 7

your problem is likely that you watched theater and took it too seriously theater is meant for entertainment not comparisons. It likely did NOT look like that on his screen. Theater has a way of making all the kills look easy.

deamonomic

I disagree with that I actually played in these games. Also when youre watching another team member while you waiting to spawn its the same thing.

Also I look at how people aim and types of guns.

I started doing this just to see if someone was boosting but as I watched more of my game play it  was really amazing.

Maybe the video is off a little but bottom line some of these guys can get 3 and 4 kills before reloading.

also they just completely stand in the line of fire mowing people down and only slightly get wounded.

Today a kid who was 9 prestige got his vtol twice. Best part was he had never used it before because when I watched the video he got his first five kill award with it.  He died 9 times at the beginning of the game just because he sucked and finished 50-9  Idk also he was a yellow 3 bar the whole game.

youshotme

Sometimes it's lag comp and sometimes they're that good. I've had games where the hit detection was awesome and it showed in the game play and certainly in how many shots I fired for a kill.

Check their spm. If it's high they're good. Don't pay much attention to the gun fight, but what led up to it (perks, attachments, flanks, headglitch spots, speed of gameplay etc).

I played with a guy the other week where we partied up. Dude was getting double Lodestars, Dogs and VSATs every game with a near 500 spm in KC. I checked his play and it helped me a lot.

Gunzby

thx I do look at all that. most of them have a low spm or not crazy high.

I played wit a kid the other day that was a beast. But you could tell when you watched the kill cam that he could turn snap on you and his aim never was off. No problem that dude was good. beyond good.

I talking about guys getting 40 50 and 60 kills.. My friend just went 80-40 in headquarters and hes one of the guys that always has a 3 bar yellow.

youshotme

A lot of that is connection. I'm talking about tactics and load outs. I tend not to pay attention to anyone lower than a 450 spm in KC. When I see that and they go wild game after game it's not just aiming.

Gunzby

youshotme wrote:

I have been watching the videos of my recent's games and I follow the top guy to see what he was doing compared to me. I have been completly amazed that almost every one of these good players get crazy easy kills.

Why is it that they always have a 3 bar or less connection compared to the rest of the lobby? There Hit box is so huge its astonishing. Is it just me or is this a problem with the game or are they cheating the system.

Some feed back would be nice  Thx

Ever analyze the game play from the perspective of his map knowledge. This accounts for almost all the easy kills I get outside of bad players.

3 bars or less...I'd bet selective memory is causing you to remember more situations that a guy has a 3 bar and on top causing you to view these game plays instead of others.

Some people are just good at the game. Period.

SandSeven
Highlighted

yes I know there are some beast out there that are just awesome. In my eyes its pretty easy to spot them.

I am talking about guys who run out into a crowd and stand there and pull off triples like its nothing or get a kill across the map while the guys running like its nothing. All while 3 bar yellow.

Its not every game probably around 60% of the time.

No offense but this is why I stay off this forum because you guys always try and make it seem like I have no idea what I am talking about.

I'm not taking anything away from good players. I just found it odd that every video I watched someone dominate a whole a lobby they always had a 3 yellow bar. funny thing I never have a 3 yellow bar.

So is it connection or a glitch in the game or what?

Also I have my search on best. Funny how I get paired up with Canadians all the time and they usually are the ones with the 3 bar..

I live within 150 miles of NYC and 60 miles from Boston. You mean to tell me there is no one else but some one from Canada to play with.

I just ask the question if anyone else watched there videos and noticed the same thing.

youshotme

Studios