QUIT STEALING!!!

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: QUIT STEALING!!!

in reply to rodsirloin

A simple fix would be to let that carepackage only collectible by the owner for the first 10 seconds. (Of course enemies will still be able to take it though)

yadamus

in reply to rodsirloin

I'm probably in the minority but I don't really mind that much if a teammate grabs my CP. I'd rather have it myself but if I am killed before I can collect it and a team mate grabs it then great. Rather a team mate have it than the enemy.

HairyBubba1963

in reply to HairyBubba1963

Yeah, I'm more than happy for a teammate to take my carepackage if I die, but we are talking about when as soon as your carepackage lands a teammate uses a black hat on it before we can even see what's inside.

yadamus

in reply to rodsirloin

I love to use this taking out the oppositions care packages, most times when it do work it will send the care package out of the map or on a roof, which can then be black hatted,

indy56

in reply to rodsirloin

Really simple solution...play HC, and the shoot any pr**k who tries to steal your CP. After all, they deserve it.

WTBenji08

in reply to rodsirloin

I had a CP nicked a couple of days ago, thru it out and waited in a corner then this little sh*t on my team sat in front of me and got to it first, would love to name him but never mind

cannyladdy

in reply to rodsirloin

someone stole a care package from me once with a swarm

boy was i mad

fatality1259

in reply to fatality1259

Last night I got shot by a team mate and I saw while waiting

to respawn how he took my CP. Once the game was finished

he left and I have no proove because my theater is not

working.

Reported him but I don't think he will be banned....

Solution: if you get killed by a team member, the killershould get

a 120 second punish where he (or sheSmiley Happy) can't pick up anything

X30_LLPope

in reply to rodsirloin

scruffs on this game stealing care packages because there too rubbish to get care packs themselves

danny9865

in reply to rodsirloin

I hate it when you get something decent in a care pack, and when your just about to get it somebody walks past and changes it to a shitty COUNTER UAV! -_- SOO ANNOYING!.

Merlodinho10

Studios