Black Ops II Xbox 360

Too many complaints about this. Two types of probation, I think, dashboarding and team kills.

Dashboarding. - don't do it so much. I quit a ton of games in bo2 for a million reasons.  Thrown into vsat, swarms and dogs, thrown into a game where the game is already decided, or playing game where teammates got no interest in objectives.  I hate one or two maps so I quit out of games that I get thrown into on those maps.  I quit so much that on some game modes I have a .2 w/l but I never get banned because I rarely dashboard. Maybe 1 dashboard a day or every other out of pure anger and I am done with the game for the day, not because of any need to protect my mammoth 1.3 kd. Add in the times when I am bounced from the game and still no warnings or bans. You are dashboarding too much, that is why you are banned.

Team kills - don't do it so much. Accidentally kill a guy, maybe two, be careful from then on. Maybe hold on to you lightning strike cause it isn't gonna help you if you kill a 3rd. It really isn't that hard to not kill 3 teammates. Just stop shooting bullets at them, throwing grenades at them, shooting rockets at them, knifing them, and dropping kills streaks on them. If you can't do that in one game, then for the love of god don't do it in the next and you won't get banned. You are killing too many teammates that is why you are banned.

wash0ut1
2 REPLIES 2

And when the game crashes so much it locks itself out, what then?

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414163023#414163023

needmymeds

Hey, if you got connection problems that bad and it's not on the problem isn't on you end, then I have some sympathy for you. I have had a couple Xbox freezing crashes since the last update. It used to happen a lot when I would try to load a video of a game but now has happened in game a couple times. Less than 5 times tho. If you dealing with something like that constantly, then probation would be rage inducing.

But that is not the arguments I hear on the forum. I hear "I got booted and now I am banned" not my Xbox freezes every other game. Or "my sentry did it now I am banned". My point is it takes more than a few times to get banned and the serial dashboarders and team killers deserve probation.

wash0ut1

Studios