Black Ops II Xbox 360

I've been put on probation before too.  I have horrific internet lag here in Hawaii and I get kicked out of games a lot... I once lagged out of, not only the game, but Xbox Live itself while playing a game.  I think the game should be able to recognize the difference between a player selecting to leave a game and a lag/time out.  Likewise, if a player has to leave a game due to an emergency or something, there should be some sort of system to be able to do this... Perhaps, rather than a probation, the players stats should be more heavily reduced when they elect to leave.

To answer your original question.  You have to be logged into the Black Ops 2 multiplayer and actually sit out the probation time.  It only counts down while the game is in live.

TheLilikoiJuice

You are not going to find much pity here for most of the players here are self obsessed about it because they actually think it makes the game better when it really does not. It is just a placebo effect and does not really slow quitting down at all. Halo: Reach tried the same thing and it never slowed down the quitting in that game either. Sort of funny how some of the things Halo did is now coming to this game.. and in Halo 4 they now have oridinance drops which is sort of like kill streaks...

trialstardragon Level 70
in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

You are not going to find much pity here for most of the players here are self obsessed about it because they actually think it makes the game better when it really does not. It is just a placebo effect and does not really slow quitting down at all.

I agree with this statement.  I played, or should I say tried to play, about 10 games of league play yesterday, there was not a single game where I started with 4 teammates and finished with 4 teammates.  So, to think probation is having an effect on the number of people quitting is a joke because it is not.

StubbornLeech07
in reply to StubbornLeech07

It´s doesen´t want to prevent people from quitting, that would be mission impossible the system wants to prevent people from dashboarding/disconnecting.

That actually works fine when you compare it to the first month of bo2 where much more people decided to save their poor stats!

spkTKay

Studios