Please patch HC bouncy betty team kill trolling

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

sqitso wrote:

It's a real simple fix guys.

its not just a real simple fix, it would involve a large recode of the the game as its not just bettys the same thing happens with exploding carsand barrels too.

Yes its annoying if it bothers you that much just dont use bettys or claymores theres a wide choice of equipment you can use , and to be honest most people spot bettys and claymores even without using engineer, the for one kill you may get its a waste of a slot imo especially as it has as you highlighted issues

Maccabi Level 75

i doubt its as large of a recode as you think, but isnt it their job to make this game better and remove obvious flaws? how often do they tweak nearly EVERY gun in game?

sneed867

sneed867 wrote:

i doubt its as large of a recode as you think, but isnt it their job to make this game better and remove obvious flaws? how often do they tweak nearly EVERY gun in game?

well first off Maccabi has experience in this kinda thing so I would trust his judgement. he has proven himself a reliable source many times over.

They work very hard trying to improve this game all over the place. I wouldnt be surprised if they had their hands full as is.

deamonomic

C4 ftw.  If my teamates can get close enough to shoot it and kill themselves then they've earned it.

phxs72

Simple Fix....DONT USE THEM! lol. If you are constantly getting kicked for TK's Let me ask this. Are you going back into theather EVERY time to verify that it was in fact a team mate who trolled you? if so, Report for greif and avoid him by sending a negative player review. There you go Problem Fixed!

BAREWarrior

You cannot watch the film because if you get kicked it doesn't save it. The bouncing betty crap is a HUGE FLAW in the game and needs to be addressed immediately. It's become so popular it happens to me nearly every game. I'm trying to prestiege and there are certain points in your ranking up that Bouncing Bettys iare the logical choice. I shouldn't not use something because of douchebag trolls. They need to make it to where your teammates cannot blow them up.  Also trolls destroy your sentrys, AGRs, etc. it happens ALL the time. Makes the game not fun.

Phreegamehendge

You can go the other players player channel and watch it form there I know I had a shock charge troller in a game where the guy was using shock charges tossing them at teammates until it killed them. He tried with me, I killed him after the first death, he tried again, I tk again getting the kick. Went to that players channel went to recent games, and watched him try to do it to two other teammates before he finally got kicked for doing it too many times. I saved a clip of him doing it to make sure how he did it. for at first it seemd as if he hit me with 5 charges at once.

trialstardragon Level 70

If they patch that they need to patch the shock charge trolling as well.

trialstardragon Level 70

yeah its pretty simple, don't use them if you are getting TKs with them.

NoLifeKing29

And why did we bother to necro this thread?

Noob_Lyncher

Studios