Players Caught Boosting.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

[Removed by Moderator.]

EliteGodzofWAR
7 REPLIES 7

report xbox and game. if you can find them in session than join them adn report in the game menu boosting and make there life a living hell.

gzowner1

i reported them as boosting and submitted player reviews on each. wasn't sure if there was more i could do with it or somebody to send the video to and get these jokers banned or something. it's garbage and ruins the gameplay for everybody else involved.

EliteGodzofWAR

If you already reported them, you did everything you needed to do.

SymbioticMenace

You can post the video on youtube and then report it through booster busters as they seem to have the direct line to the ban hammers. Unfortunately, treyarch and activision are not set up to handle the number of boosting reports they get and seem to be pretty lame about enforcing it.

Trip_675

it's the first time i've seen it in a match, although i assumed any time i saw a nuclear calling card or diamond guns it was boosted. i was there were a failsafe system somehow. a system that recognizes if you've killed the same player x amount of times in a row withing x seconds of each other and no other kills or something. easier said that done i'm sure.

EliteGodzofWAR

Trip_675 wrote:

You can post the video on youtube and then report it through booster busters as they seem to have the direct line to the ban hammers. Unfortunately, treyarch and activision are not set up to handle the number of boosting reports they get and seem to be pretty lame about enforcing it.

Booster Busters is an unofficial and unaffiliated channel that lacks guaranteed results. Reporting in-game through first party mechanics is the better route to take.

Report and carry on.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

Moderator Moderator

You need to remove their names. You aren't allowed to name and shame here.

Rednecksniper39

Studios