People not running anymore, just camping. (Ghost Fault)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Agreed. You would be a fool to run around on full sprint on maps you hardly know. Lots of things change once everyone gets familiar with the maps.

blb128

I think that people aren't used to not having Ghost or a Ghost-like perk.  I hear people complaining about UAV spam and just laugh because EVERYONE has a AA launcher at LEVEL 4, but no one is doing anything but complain about it.

Vrruumm

I also agree with you about the launcher. I used that argument many times in these ghost/UAV threads. The teams that choose to ignore the spy planes like the old days will get rolled over. I have always shot down spy planes and saved that perk slot for something more important like flak jacket. Shooting them down counts towards your scorestreak so why not shoot them down.

blb128

And once your team gets one UAV then they will get more and more and more.  So if you don't shoot down the first couple then you diserve the UAV spam.  Just some general advice.

Vrruumm

blb128 wrote:

Agreed. You would be a fool to run around on full sprint on maps you hardly know. Lots of things change once everyone gets familiar with the maps.

Well said - if you run around like a headless chicken while a UAV is up in the air and you are isolated from the rest of your team, then you sort of deserve to get pooped on.

Thumbs up to all of you guys who shoot them down - while everyone else moans, it appears there are at least some of you who think the same way I do about UAVs; EASY POINTS.

Tick7

V3LKRO wrote:

Now that Ghost its useless, all the teams are camping on a SINGLE area. Its Impossible to win a team doing that, Spam of UAVS.  They now you can see them, thats why they camp ALL in a single area and dont even MOVE!!

Now everyone its scared to run on the map cause the UAV Spam and Ghost Nerfed, i better stay in a corner headglitching, camp and win the game.

Ghost works just fine.

As long as you are moving at full speed, you are hidden.

Full speed = walking at full. crouch walking at full. wiggling around does not work. This has been tested and is a for sure.

Ghost is still an excellent perk, you just cant sit still.

mdub

Well said - I also think the fact that it's unlocked so late will upset a lot of people too.

Honestly - it's kind of refreshing seeing EVERYONE up on radar; the skill on show right now is all based on gun skill. Which is perfect and the way CoD should be.

Tick7

There is a starter class with Ghost on it.  Another reason why I don't understand why people are complaining.

Vrruumm

iivrruummii wrote:

There is a starter class with Ghost on it.  Another reason why I don't understand why people are complaining.

Due to them being prone for a couple of years now, the lack of use to their thumb sticks have caused them to stop working, Which now causes them to show up on the radar.

Such a shame.

Cablez

Is there a video that explains this?

Vrruumm

Studios