Over priced camo and extra slots dlc

Black Ops II Xbox 360

it shouldnt , most players that care for that kind of stuff know whats been paid for , and what has been worked for.

a bacon covered shotgun will never impress me more than a diamond covered one.

Warstein

bacon covered is not suppose to impress you, Just make you want to eat bacon. It is the subliminal message treyarch is sending out to support our pig farmers.

codchamp1

lol , i actually was writing my post as u posted yours up , i didnt mean to single out the bacon camo , i have it too , lol

Warstein

No never diss the bacon! it is the ultimate cammo in this game and even better than diamond. In fact it may be the best cammo ever from any game! All hail the yummy bacon cammo. Kind of got the urge to go to ihop and have me some bacon on the way home from work.

codchamp1

Yeah i see where your coming from. Although the diamond has never exactly impressed me.

PerEverto13

I paid 160 MSP for some bacon cammo lastnight. Not sure what 160 MSP equals out to and i dont care. I had a few extra points in my account and i wanted me some delicious bacon cammo.

codchamp1

codchamp wrote:

I paid 160 MSP for some bacon cammo lastnight. Not sure what 160 MSP equals out to and i dont care. I had a few extra points in my account and i wanted me some delicious bacon cammo.

Exactly. How many of us just have extra points laying around because everything costs 400, 800, 1200, and we never have exact change. I looked last night and saw I had 260 just sitting there, God knows how long they have been there or where they have come from. These are literally throw away points built for vanity items, and yet people just see it as an opportunity to b*tch and moan.

NoLifeKing29

I couldn't care less what it cost because I'm not buying any of it. Unless its maps or weapons I'm not even tempted. I say get over your obsession to buy any useless item that appears for sale.

Didn't mean you specifically nolifeking. More aimed towards OP. I just forgot to reply to his post.

djacks4001

You are correct king. There is always a little left over points from most MSP purchases and activision saw this and priced it that way. I say bravo to them for coming up with this idea.

Also If anyone seriously needs to complain about a few points and the price, Then you should probablly go on welfare and not be playing Black ops to begin with.

codchamp1

Studios