Over priced camo and extra slots dlc

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Who said they were. EA and Activison are the worst in the video game industry. All they want is your money. EA has Online Pass and Activison kills games by over selling their product. Did you see what Activison did to Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero? That's the problem you can't keep selling your product without any changes. Call of Duty WILL DIE SOON. That's why you see Activision milking camos and CaC's for money. That's really sad. If you treat your fans like crap then they will leave. What's Activisons longest game that's still around? Call of Duty and that's going to change soon.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

Yeah, and? We will just move on to Activision's next game, Destiny. And the fans will come along, all 20 million of them. Seems like Activision knows what its doing.

NoLifeKing29

Don't you mean the Halo fans are coming? Now the old Infinty Team is going to get all of the Call of Duty players for their new game. They knew how to make a great Call of Duty game.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

redx165 wrote:

All they want is your money.

A business that wants your money??!?! <gasp!>

Offering optional cosmetic add-ons? Stop the madness!

JBurn244

You are correct. And, activision will not be entitled to peoples money (purchasing the game) next release because they have disenfranchised it's customer base trying to milk them for every penny they can get. Works great for everyone.

Nubdub

So they are the ONLY company that offers DLC or microtransactions?  How about BF3 putting class / weapon unlocks out there, server rentals and everything else?  But that's ok right?  Point is, NONE of it is needed and is just a vanity purchase.

So tell me this, why would they make this to give it to you for free?  Do you work for free?  If you get a paycheck then I will complain about it.....  wake up and enter the real world.  Companies SELL products, they don't give them away.

nickpeck36

Actually, not it isn't ok that other paid for games have microtransactions. Server rentals is a completely different thing all together though and can't be compared. It's one of the reasons I don't play them.

The price for these things is somewhat high for the amount of work that went into them. I have enough knowledge of graphics to know that the camos would have been ridiculously easy to make. As far as the extra class slots, that may have taken a little more time to make. As for getting paid for their work, I suppose you are forgetting all the money they already made selling the game and the map pack. So they have been paid for and are continuing being paid for the game with each sale.

malditor

Nubdub wrote:

You are correct. And, activision will not be entitled to peoples money (purchasing the game) next release because they have disenfranchised it's customer base trying to milk them for every penny they can get. Works great for everyone.

Thats a common opinion on the internet. Yet to become reality, and there is no evidence to suggest it will.

NoLifeKing29

They didnt take out any of these features in the full game. They just added them afterward.

For example YES they sell map packs afterward, but the game already had enough maps as it is.

I understand what you are saying because they DID screw us over by selling us half a game with Saints Row 3 THEN selling us more content which still didnt make a full game.

Butr this game was full when they made it.

starbuckfrack Level 72

It should be about making the game more rewarding not more expensive.

rdnsnow

Studios