Over priced camo and extra slots dlc

Black Ops II Xbox 360

go return some cans crybaby. 10 cents a can over here in michigan

AHaras

i paid 160msp got more cacs than i could ever use, a ton of extra much needed emblem and video slots and for less money than i spend on a couple of chocolate bars

not really seeing myself ripped off here

Maccabi Level 75

stop crying u dont have to buy them so why moan go moan to ya mum

ghostsniper2010

So are you happy that companies take out features to sell them for money? They're already going to make $60 for DLC, plus, $5 for Nuketown Zombies. These camo's should of been either free like Nuketown 2025 or ALL COST about $2 - $5 for all the features.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

Personally i think they should take a page from DICE's book and bring out camos and guns with there DLC iv brought 2 camos and the custom slots thats all im buying they bring this stuff out coz they know ppl will wank and have orgasems over it all and spend spend spend i never brought the season pass coz i wasnt comminting myself to these wankers again

ghostsniper2010

You don't have to buy it, so what is the big deal again?

Vrruumm

Question, Are you dumb or a blind fanboy? You don't see the problem with this? Cause you help cause the problem. These things should be free or better yet in the game on launch date. They already rip us off with $15 DLC. Now they want to make more money. A game that sells millions and they just milk it out. If they did it like how Rockstar gives out free stuff then I'm sure there wouldn't be anyone complaining.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

lol So that's what it's about? Getting free stuff? Question, are you cheap, or do you just like complaining about things? Grow up and stop being so self-entitled (yes, self-entitled).

If they included these camos in the game, and decided to make NEW ones later on, you'd still complain and say the new ones "should have been in the game or free". If you're only after freebies then that's your problem, regardless of the company doing it.

And unless you have proof that they "took out" every one of these camos and reticles to charge for them then you need to check your information and stop crying

ab36

I'm crying cause I'm sticking up for the players that get rip off every year? You must be one of these dumb causal gamers if you don't see this as a scam to make more money. I've been gaming for a long time and I hate this generation of gaming. Everything this gen is you buy 50% of the game at launch and then after all other DLCs come out you own the whole game. So many companies do that. These camos should be free for being loyal customers to their product. Now when this comes out for PS3 I have to go through another update just so my game can see recognize these camos as a part of the game. Now they got you focus on that so you won't complain about the real problems.

Do you know why DLC was made? It was made to give a game more life. Most developers focus on DLC before the game is even out. Call of Duty does that. There is no reason why Nuketown 2025 was a DLC. Everyone is going to get it for free. Activision uses these DLC to get more money that they don't deserve until they fix their game.

~THE NOOB KILLER

redx165

You aren't entitled to rewards for your "loyalty." People think they are, but they are wrong. You are entitled to nothing. If you have a problem keep your checkbook closed. I havent purchased an EA game in 4 years. I didnt buy any of the DLC for MW3. I am not buying these vanity items. But I don't criticize Activision for them, if people are willing to pay, let them. The video game industry isn't a charity.

NoLifeKing29

Studios