Over priced camo and extra slots dlc

Black Ops II Xbox 360

First time posting here so if this is already posted(couldn't find one like it) or in the wrong place then can a moderator please move it but anyways I just got off Black Ops II and have noticed that all the camo and reticles are seperate which is fine and all but the price is too high. I've already talked to many people in-game as well and it seems many are ina greement that between the new CaC and Camo dlc the price is to much. For example in the US all 5 of the camo and CaC will cost you around $20. Many can barely afford the Gold subscriptions let alone all the new dlc and while it IS optional the point still stands that 160 for everything is too high. I'd rather see the camo packs either come in a couple a pack or the price lowered to be much more reasonable. Does anyone else agree with this too?

LastedHawk
68 REPLIES 68

xbox gold subscription is i believe $50 a year.

thats 364 days to save up $50 dollars, if you're having trouble with that then it would most likely be wise to cut things that you don't need.

and the extra content is $2 each, while it may be a lot considering how bad they are, their not needed.

parnezzi

I'm not really making any comments on the price of gold that's fine given the great connection and download speed but still all I'm saying is the price of the camos is really too much 80 MSP would have been fine 40 better really but 160 for 1 camo and 3 reticles is kinda high. as for the CaC slots given that you get 10 for 160 MSP is fine too. I just and so do many others hate to see something as small a dlc as that for that much. And not to argue as I agree it's not really needed but a lot of people are a little upset by the prices of the camos alone. personaly only 2 at most I'd get if I had the MSP but they could consider the fact that it isn't enough for that price.

LastedHawk

Honestly, 160 ms is a fair price point. For $20 you get 1600 ms points, so can get 10 packs. And you can get what you want and ignore the others. How many Europeans will get the North America pack? How many Africans will get the Asian pack?

Its a fair price. I honestly figured it would be a lot more.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I also thought it would be more.

But no OP its not too expensive....

2 dollars is nothin, especially for 1 camo, 3 new reticles (1 for each sight), and a calling card.

Theyve added these for people whove wanted to pay a small fee for something that may appeal to them. claiming 2 bucks is hard to come by you might have some prioritizing to do....

Noctis_Everto1

The outrage cracks me up.

They offer more customization, which so many people asked for. They allow you to pick and choose what you want... or to completely ignore it all together.

I bought an iPhone 5. Should I be screaming and yelling because I pay for monthly service but they don't give me shiny cases for it for free? Nope, if I want to customize it I can go out and choose from the options available to me, and pay Fair Market Value for them.

We have a choice to buy them or to not buy them. Its a good deal for those interested.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Why you are ALWAYS on Devs side, your credibility that you are a casual and common player its ZERO

AZSASIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Vrruumm

What do you know about me?

Nothing.

Sorry to add thoughtful conversation rather than negative one line threads like someone I know...