Black Ops II Xbox 360

Obsidian Camo

I was under the impression that if you get all weapons diamond camo, a "special" camo unlocks.  I think it was called obsidian or black diamond.  Well guys, I just finished getting EVERYTHING diamond and am here to tell you that there are no more camo's after diamond.  If anyone has done this and received a new camo please let me know, it feels like such a waste of time now.

JDank722
9 REPLIES

Re: Obsidian Camo

in reply to JDank722

Obsidian, now that would be evil. Well done.

BKBLAZER

in reply to JDank722

Obsidian would be sick especially if it has cracks of lava in it.

Erio

in reply to JDank722

I wish! i love black camos, i use Typhoon on all my classes, Obsidian would be epic! bring it!

FixBlops2

in reply to JDank722

I've seen guys with camo that looks like black diamond and searched for it on google where I found a thread with people saying that if you get all weapons in diamond it will unlock that camo.  So I did it and unfortunately nothing happened.  Do you think it's a glitch??

JDank722

in reply to JDank722

No sure where you heard that, but it sounds like an "urban myth" to me. The Diamond Camo IS the special camo.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Someone mentioned it on another forum, but I have seen it in kill cams while playing.

JDank722
Highlighted

in reply to JDank722

It's bull, I've got weapons mastery and haven't got nor was expecting any additional camos.

TheSurgeon83

in reply to JDank722

I've gotta get a screen shot of it to show you guys.  I know for a fact there is a black diamond camo out there somewhere....lol

JDank722

in reply to JDank722

Been asking for obsidian for years...you can always dream........

gallp13

Studios