Black Ops II Xbox 360

in reply to Vikanug1

And now my past 3 fucking levels, Challenges, scorestreaks and gun levels have fucking been reset.

Seriousley treyarch go fucking slit your fucking wrists.

Vikanug1
in reply to Vikanug1

This game makes people crazy

zingaa

I quit smoking ages ago and this game is seriousley making me want to start again.

Vikanug1
in reply to Vikanug1

Number 3 is my main problem. I have had some terrbile spawns as well but not as bad as MW3. How the OP thought the MW3 spawns were alright is beyond me, that game has the worst spawn system of any game ever. Black Ops had a pretty good one, I'd love to see it leaning a little more in that direction. Lag isn't helping things either.

Other than that it seems like a pretty good game. It's just incredibly fast paced so it's going to take me a while before I get used to it. My only real complaint aside from 3 is that a higher sensitivity is better than a lower one simply because aiming isn't nearly as important in this game as prvious COD games. I had to bump up my sens from 2 to 7 and once I did that I started going positive and winning most gun fights just because I could turn and hold the trigger and get the kill nearly instantly. It doesn't seem that consistent aim holds any importance. That could be because of the lag but it's not seeiming like it.

GetsugaTensho1

Studios