OK, I was wrong - Black Ops 2 is still broken (Lag Compensation, Hit Detections, etc.)

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Dear Community,

I must apologise for what I thought was a fix to this game (see video footage here): http://community.activision.com/message/414188894

Whilst I certainly noticed a massive improvement in hit detection (after following out the instructions outlined within the article video mentioned above, I recently went back to playing Core - after playing Hardcore).  Oh my goodness, the game does not reflect the actions as they happen in time.  Back to a game that works - Modern Warfare 2 here I come!  Failing that, I will resign myself back to Hardcore - as it seems to play without as many hit detection problems.

FunnySpaceBear.

PS. I am so looking forward to the release of Respawn Entertainment's Call of Duty equivalent - I believe those are the developers that created MW2.

FunnySpaceBear1
6 REPLIES 6

I wish respawn would just give a bit of info before E3. I know they wont but a man can wish. Until then its BO2 for me.

PerEverto13

Dear PerEverto13,

It will hopefully shake up the monopoly that this particular franchise currently holds.  Fingers crossed for a great game.

FunnySpaceBear.

PS.  I believe that the developers made a great attempt at this game, it just appears to fall short of the mark with the most critical aspect of the game, which creates a sense of fair play - hit detection.

FunnySpaceBear1

Very true. In my opinion it has been a downward spiral since MW2 for this series. I hope a little competition makes them step up there game.

PerEverto13

We do not need additional threads for you to update us on your personal status. If you feel that it is important that you document your experiences, then a blog might help out for you.

Locking.

Moderator Moderator

To your edit yes they are the one who made MW2 as well as the revolutionary CoD4.

PerEverto13

I am so looking forward to watching Respawn and EA fall flat.

NoLifeKing29

Studios