Not allowed to play league play series??

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Hi, everytme i try to play in either of the league series, it wont let me find a match.. and states.. "im not allowed to play" why is this? i played the first 5 games to be ranked.. but now i cant play at all? or is that the point..?

brazenangel
10 REPLIES 10

well after a whole day of trying i decided to leave my screen on championship series, in hope it does something.. after 40 mins it will finally let me play.. problem is... its now been another 20 mins .. and still waiting for matched players and a match!!! argghhh!

brazenangel

well after a whole day of trying i decided to leave my screen on championship series, in hope it does something.. after 40 mins it finally let me get into a lobby .. problem is... its now been another 20 mins .. and still waiting for matched players and a match!!! argghhh!

brazenangel

I've not even touched the league play yet. There's still too many bugs they need go work out to get everything running properly on their servers. Wait until they're at defcon 5 and then get down to business.

Ss78_

thank you!!!

brazenangel

i dnt get league play.i enter solo and am put on a team

could someone explain why please

Mess1ahBrowny

solo in league play is playing as a team on your own, so you will be suited with other people, or you can enter with friends or as a clan as a group.

brazenangel

Braze,

It states that you are not allowed to play because you may of quit the match or lagged out, this will allow you not the play if you exit to many games you become Unavailable to play for a little while, because quitting obviously counts as a loss, and if you lose to many you can't really be put in a ladder.

DeerNinja

ihavent quit any matched, i worked out it was because it was taking forever to load up my division, as soon as that uploaded it lets me into a lobby ... but thank you .. i dont quit games... im a stayer! lol being female.. i refuse to give up!

brazenangel

thank you,so you cant play on your own like free for all.whats the champions series mean :/

Mess1ahBrowny

Studios