No more multikills after dying?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

In the patch notes, it says: "A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning."

All I want to know is, does this mean you can't get your rapid kills anymore if you die? I know that you won't get the multikill medal anymore, but to get the Chain Killer challenge, you have to get 9 rapid kills, and you can still get it even if you die, as long as you continue to get quick kills. Was this patched as well?

Noob_Lyncher
5 REPLIES 5

sounds more like if you kill 2, then die spawn and immediately kill 2 more its no longer a multikill but two separate double kills the way they worded it

HarbingerOfDoom1

they are trying to patch the TI's from others getting medals. Should have stated that your killstreak and points dont count after killing the same guy x amount of times.

gzowner1

I don't care if we don't get multikill medals after dying, since I never spawn anywhere near an enemy for that to happen, but when I start playing again, I want to go for my Chain Killer challenge on Nuketown.

As long as I can die and still get the Chain Killer like this, i'm fine.

Noob_Lyncher

I thought that today im working on my final bloodthurtys for my last shot gun. Last week i got a bloodthursty by getting kills in round 1st and then in the 2 second round. Today i got 3  at the end of the 1st round then 2 more in the second and it did not count.

john250f

the question is are you killing the same person once they respawn, even tho you kill somebody else before him? Think that is what they are trying to patch up.

gzowner1

Studios