No Slow Controller...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

You know what... I think I may like that better than the paddles!  Well done and it looks like I owe you an apology.  I still say it took longer than 25 minutes with the soldering though

zachsharp

Start to finish the whole process was an hour or so, however I didn't work on it continuously during that time frame. Soldering was perhaps the fastest part once I got the hang of it. First contact took me about 5 minutes the rest took me about a minute. So it probably did take me closer to 35 minutes to do the work.

malditor

zachsharp wrote:

You know what... I think I may like that better than the paddles!  Well done and it looks like I owe you an apology.  I still say it took longer than 25 minutes with the soldering though

I actually prefer just buttons i hold the controller usually with my fingers curled around the handle part so the paddles were in the way .. with paddles i felt like i had arthritis

and in answer to your paddles question i just got some spare plastic and cut it to shape and sanded it smooth

Maccabi Level 75

oh and i also made a recordable sound board mod (again anyone on twitter would know about this)

when it was "in" i could press a button and my controller would play the trololo song

Maccabi Level 75

The paddles can help you scuff to drop shot better and panic knife. I use a normal black wireless Xbox 360 controller, works fine for me. All I need to do is make sure the batteries don't run out, I think all those custom controllers are a 'gimmick', if you want something all I can recommend is getting kontrolfreaks, a tenth of the price and probably does the same job.

GHOSTandGALIL

GHOSTandGALIL wrote:

The paddles can help you scuff to drop shot better and panic knife.

or just swap the ingame controls to tactical

Maccabi Level 75

Maccabi, I know this. I play on tactical. Smiley Happy

It's just that you can dop shot instantly if you hold the controller the right way. If you're right handed and have your hand under the curve where the battery pack is, BAM! That's it.

GHOSTandGALIL

Studios