Black Ops II Xbox 360

New Hotfix???....

Hey guys quick question. Did a new hotfix come through today? Just wondering because I haven't played since last week and I noticed the version number had changed. I wasn't sure if it was because they took 2x weapon xp off or if indeed there was a fix, if so, how is the game today. I vowed not to play until the next fix or update due to issues I was having and my girl started playing and I noticed the change. Thanks in advance.

filthy3627
8 REPLIES

Re: New Hotfix???....

in reply to filthy3627

I am not sure but can tell you after the initial DLC I had horrid matchmaking. The past few days I still get the typical poor lobbies but at least have a shot at a decent connection- much like before so something seems to be getting on track.

snorubit1

in reply to snorubit1

What i noticed is although the new maps have their own playlist, if you play hardcore they have the new maps in rotation. So now when i play i only play with people that have new maps which i am sure is severely limiting my lobby selection. Same with sticks and stones (only thing other than HCKC i have played so far). They need an option to turn it off.

cuddlemonster69

in reply to filthy3627

I don't know what it was for but I noticed that the skillbased matchmaking is tougher than ever in Core TDM. How's your experience?

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I would agree. I have been facing some tougher competition but my hits are registering so it has been fun.

I think it was your tip but regardless I have begun checking the lobby leaderboards in between rounds and we are all about the same SPM. I very much like this as long as I have decent hit detection- makes for some epic battles.

snorubit1

in reply to snorubit1

Keep on eye on the average SPM on every lobby. Each hotfix brings changes to matchmaking. My competition is now tougher than it has ever been. I haven't played much today to form an opinion but yesterday's hotfix was laggy. I hope the one that dropped today is much more decent.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I haven't played yet, but thanks for the response and I'll be sure to keep an eye on the lobby leaderboards spm. For the most part I seem to always be in lobbies where the spm is only seperated by about 75-100 or so since launch, but once I get back in a game i'll see if it's different.

filthy3627

in reply to filthy3627

i dont know but i dont think that it is matching by skill level.

the last 2 days it seems im going against full clans in ctf, but my teammates are complete noobs.. basically getting owned every game

i still get mine of course, but my teammates do not seem to be able to keep up

Err0r_6_

in reply to Err0r_6_

There will always be some feeders but when half or even more than half of the roster in the lobby are decent, then SBMM is working. It used to be 2-4 decent players and the rest are feeders. Now, more than half of the players on my lobbies are decent.

Run_N_Gunning_C

Studios