Need people to play with

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Need people to play with

OK i am not really looking for a clan as of right now. But i am looking for people to play with on here. im tired of playing by my self. i have noticed that when i play with people it seems that the game ain't half bad. and i am able to do a lot more same with my team. tured of getting smashed from behind on here with out a team. so if you wanna play send me an invite

GT:   X CYBERxBULLY X

Note: i am nno pbullly lol i am a nice person. i am friendly. i just made that GTwhen i was like 15 now i am 20 years old. but i ask that people only ages of like 17-25  add me cause i ain't to fond of playing with 12 year olds because i am an adult and have nothing to talk to with little kids. so if you want hit me up.

i have a 1.45K/Dwould be a lot beetter but we aall knowo hiw this game goes lol

Meatcleaver1
7 REPLIES

Re: Need people to play with

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Add me im the same, always playing by myself unless my friends are on from the USA and then i party up with them, other then that im by myself but i work 7-4.30 so on anytime after that.

My GT is Sprayurs and im 25, KD is 2.70, it was 3.60 but my friends i live with made it go down...

ANewzealander

in reply to Meatcleaver1

yo add me as well, my gamertag is: a50lbsdong.

Sil3ntdeath

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Gt is GigaVortex. Kd may hmm not be the best but I have been steadily improving as I play cod more than the other shooters.

jTizzle11

in reply to Meatcleaver1

My GT is m y r a mmm

I too, am tired of playing by myself. I like winning

Myramuff

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Everyone that has posted send me a FR on live GT EyeMustDestroyU.  Me and my buddies usually have  a party going most nights.  Sometimes its 2 of us sometimes we have 6 but either way I can hook you up with some good people to play with who will be on most nights.

EyeMustDestroyU2

in reply to EyeMustDestroyU2

Thanks for wanting to add me guys need people to play with. Ill add you guys asap

Meatcleaver1

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Ok sent friend request to you all

Meatcleaver1

Studios