Need help with my connection.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hi,
    I need some help here as im a little confused and im hoping someone will be able to help me solve this issue, and before anyone starts moaning at me im not saying anything about this lag compensation or anything i just want general help as i can no longer seam to even find games most times =/

first off the issue is that when i try and use the best search option i would be stuck searching for games over and over and over and over and over its endless and never finds me a game, and just recently its stopped finding me games under normal search settings after waiting 10 mins on normal search it found me a game where i was boucing between 1-2 bars with about 2 seconds lag on myside.

now my nat is open and correct ports are forwarded ive just reset my xbox and all the router equipment unpluged and repluged everything back in and nothing, this has only started happening to me for about 1 - 2 weeks max, before that my connection never went below 4 bars and i could allways find a game if some 1 could help me i would be extremly greatful

even when i do find a game under best search settings i still have 3 bars and about 0.5 delay on everything i do.

Gizmologic1
3 REPLIES 3

Are you on a wireless connection ? Have you tried other games?

jasonroloff

Tried loads of other games all max connection strangly, one thing i didnt try a min ago was taking out the ethernet cable and trying wireless and now im boucing between 3-4bars??

i find it abit weird how im running 3-4 bars wireless 3 bars wired but none the less im back at 4 bars

thank you for your reply

also going wireless solved the searching for games on best issues aswell

Gizmologic1
Highlighted

Weird....you would have thought it would be the other way around. Anyway...glad it's working for you.

jasonroloff

Studios