Need help/A good team for the Trip Cap title.

Black Ops II Xbox 360

Aight. I'm usually a solo player, and a pretty decent one. Got a 2.91 K/D and a 1.82 W/L, mainly playing Domination by my self. But I can't, for the love of sanity, get the trip cap challenge.

I usually get muppets on my team, but whenever we do manage to get all the 3 flags right away, and hold them.. It usually ALWAYS ends with the enemy team forfeiting. I was sooo close, this time..... 2 min 20 seconds..  Losing C. Aight, I use my Lodestar : Baam baam... 3 enemies dissconnected due to a transmission error. Enemies forfeit in 20 seconds.... 10 seconds...... Match over.

AGHHH...

So I have decided that from now, I will try with a FULL team of objective focused players.  My plan is, that we gotta have 2 people on each flag, at all the time, deffending them.

So I was wondering if anyone else wonna team up (Max 5 other people), and try to accomplish this challenge.?

CommanderNOR
6 REPLIES 6

I was actually looking at Elite this morning and looking at the challenges that I still have left to complete and I was thinking that this one will be one of the harder one for me because I only play solo.  I am game to join you in you effort in getting this title.  What are are you from?  I only ask to see if we will end up being on at the sametime and to make sure we are not too far from each other making the game a lagfest.

StubbornLeech07

I am already a Dom Master but it is my favorite gametype and happy to help provided that we are in the same general vicinity.

I am Central US.

snorubit1
Highlighted

Ops, I guess I should have posted my location in my original post.  I am in Eastern US.

StubbornLeech07

I've done it myself, be happy to help out though.

UK player if that helps.

TheSurgeon83

TheSurgeon83. Awesome dude. I'll add you. What's your gamertag?

I forgot to mention in my OP, that I'm European. Playing with americans will be to laggy.

CommanderNOR

Good luck to you guys and let us know how it goes...

snorubit1

Studios