My stats? Seriously?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

By offline, I mean custom games alone with bots. It's never screwed me over before. And that's what I mean by not trying, they havn't fixed anything....

Pepe0wns

I'm master prestige and have been for well over a month but according to the leaders boards i've apparently payed 2 days!

Treloise1

Same here i lost 35k kill .20 K.D and all streak kills diamond camo on Ar's and smgs and all the killer challenges i sent another request in hopes they restore

Pilsburybatboy1

Did you boost / reset? If so, you cannot be rolled back.

Pepe0wns

No my account got corrupt through local match this my streaks and now they do somthing about it by rolling back stats by  me losing 35 k kills .20 in my k.d and my w/l went down by 40% i didnt do anything wrong but now they cant fix it because i sure am not going to reget my ar's and smg's in diamond and if they can restore my stats i had in december i bet they sure can restore to the ones i had yesterday

Pilsburybatboy1

A lot of people don't realize that they have clerks that are constantly writing your stats down on paper. Yes, it is true. They keep your stats, everyone's stats, backed up on paper so that if something goes wrong they just have to pull your manilla folder file and look up your stats and then retype them into a computer. They do this in a secret warehouse near LAX.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

Studios