My stats? Seriously?

Black Ops II Xbox 360

My stats? Seriously?

Seriously treyarch? Ok so heres the story. I recently reset my stats from master prestige. After the reset, I had 635 SMP in Kill Confirmed at level 51 no prestige. Well it got corrupted and went from 635 to 252, and my deaths got increased by about 100 in kill confirmed. I requested a rollback and guess what? They reset me back to Prestige 10 Level 40, without changing my SMP, K/d, etc. I'm just going to reset again and not give a sh** because I'm sure it'll happen again. Just a constructive criticism tip to treyarch: Get better support... seriously.

P.S: Don't try to change my account again... please.....

Pepe0wns
15 REPLIES

Re: My stats? Seriously?

in reply to Pepe0wns

Hey atleast they are trying.  I remember when I bought a game that is what I got, no updates or DLC.

RallyOrDie

in reply to RallyOrDie

Trying? You think they're trying? They reset my level and not my stats, when it was my stats that were broken.

Pepe0wns

in reply to Pepe0wns

You know you hit 635 score per minute, I don't know if you're legit but I don't care. Keep that achievement with yourself in your life and play the game to have fun. People except too much from a game now, when it clearly says when you get the fresh start it says 'it will look like you've never played the game before'. Derp.

GHOSTandGALIL

in reply to Pepe0wns

You lost about a day worth of playing and a fairly average spm for any objective game mode, big deal. You asked to be rolled back and they rolled you back to whatever restore point they had available for you.

PerkyNipzz

in reply to Pepe0wns

Same thing happened to me bro. I wanted to get my CaC Slots back and pernament unlocks, all I got was level reset.

KarlosGrabos

in reply to Pepe0wns

Be glad you got anything back. The small print you agreed to states they are not responsible for data loss so be glad they did something.

As for loss of stats perhaos you were boosting and got reset back. We only get one side of your story.

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

how the hell do you request a rollback someone let me know please

killasnipz559

in reply to starbuckfrack

I've never boosted, the reason they gave was that they got corrupted when I went into an offline match.

Pepe0wns

in reply to Pepe0wns

There's your problem.  LOL.  You should have known better than going into a LAN match when it has so many problems.  It has been since release.

RallyOrDie

Studios