My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

Black Ops II Xbox 360

I use a sniper the correct way - by sniping.

There is no such thing as "hardscoping".

It's called using it properly

gdexter

exactly. while i do use a sniper correctly and sometimes i move to a different spot. i will "quickscope" if a guy is in front of me. god knows i'm not no-scoping. the only time i could no-scope a guy effeciantly is if the dude is super close to me.

burntt0ad

Ok, so did you miss the part I said I "hardscope" most of the time and use QuickScoping for CQC. So basically you're giving me a hard time for using the sniper the exact same way as you?

And btw "hardscoping" is in quotation marks becuase I think it's a silly term as well but I used it so people know what I'm talking about since I couldn't think of a better term.

skippinglobster

@skippinglobster, dunno why your getting butthurt at some of these comments, you have been around for long enough to know that this was going to turn into a troll thread.

CR4IG

I'm not acually mad. Just defending my position, and I don't really think anyone is "trolling", there's nothing wrong with a difference of opinion and a spirited debate. Besides I'm just passing time at work any way lol.

skippinglobster

no we are not the same. you run around with the sniper like some idiot. i snipe correctly and only need to "quickscope" when a no-scope wont kill the guy. clearly you have mistaken me for someone else. also almost everyone hates quickscoping. it's trash it requires no skill and it's super easy to do. so please crawl back into the hole you came out of. no one wants you here.

burntt0ad

I never said I rushed with a sniper, you simply assumed that. And you know what they say about assumptions ...

skippinglobster

That you can't spell assumptions without "ass"?

gdexter

there were no assumptions. your OP stated that you are using the snipers to get Diamond camo. but then you say some few posts back that you get 7 skills in a row quickscoping. clearly you rush with the sniper.

got to love quickscopers and their over-inflated ego. why don't you go back to MW2 or MW3 you can quickscope all you want in those games. and i wont care if you do because i don't play them anymore.

well anyway last post from me. not going to argue with someone if they don't have any good counter arguments.

burntt0ad

Clearly rushing huh? I got the seven steak on Carrier in the little control room by the airplanes, not rushing. There you go ASSuming stuff again.

skippinglobster

Studios